who else loves the Suicide Girls?

Brooke

:rotflmao:

This thread is too funny.  Half the people think they're hot, half think they aren't, and the other half is scared of them.  If you really think that the way they present themselves (makeup, piercings, whatever) makes them a slut, ugly or whatever, then you're just being close minded.  I think most of those suicide girls are hot as hell, and the ones loco posted are too.  But looks are a small part of it.  Its the damn attitude that too many chicks have, daddy's little princess shit.  Thats what pisses me off and drives me away.

And by the way, what the hell program do you use to view those videos? I tried Quicktime, and media player and can't get it to work.

430342[/snapback]

:clap:

if you right-click and download them, they are .m4v which may only be viewable on your ipod, or in the newest version of itunes or the new newest version of quicktime.

this is the direct link to sicily's video http://podcast2.suicidegirls.com/media/vid..._2005-10-19.m4v

tegan's is pretty cool too, in the garage

http://podcast2.suicidegirls.com/media/vid..._2005-10-19.m4v

i like this part at the end when she realizes theres an old man in the background

:o "theres an old man right there' :D

f1ihyx.jpgf1ijnp.jpg

do those direct links play in your browser for you? they do for me, quicktime.

Edited by Brooke

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha backwoods hick?? i grew up in the city..with 75,000 people..i hardly think that is backwoods..perhaps in your "scary mary" world that is..must be a ton of freaks out there just like you huh?? id rather be an asshole backwooded hick than an eyeliner scary mary chick...sorry i like my girls to look presentable to people..not some social outcast that id be afraid to take into a public restaurant because everyone would be afraid that shed cast a spell on them...

430336[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAHA... You freaking kill me man. I wish you had a show.

Witches only exist in your feeble mind. It really is your imagination. Get over it.

If you don't find it attractive, more power to you, but if you really believe that people think they are witches, you need to move out of Sisterfreak, Alabama.

And 75,000? Gee that's Disneyland on a good day. You do live in a hick town.

Return to your porch, and play us some more tunes on your banjo.

Witches only exist in your feeble mind. It really is your imagination. Get over it.

If you don't find it attractive, more power to you, but if you really believe that people think they are witches, you need to move out of Sisterfreak, Alabama.

430362[/snapback]

What you tryin say? My town has less than 2000 people in it.....

Mike

Mike

430369[/snapback]

youre not claiming to be a big city boy. hell i'm from a town of less than 4,000 but i somehow managed to not have a close minded back country view of the world. neither do you, obviously.

your girlfriend sounds funny as hell. pussycat dolls at night. :rotflmao:

Ah, upgrading did it.  Guess I shouldn't always hit the "I'll do it later" button.  And damn good find by the way!

:clap:

430389[/snapback]

yea i do that too, then i scramble to upgrade in cases like these. i had to get the newest itunes and quicktime for this one. :D

Cant we all get along???  :rolleyes:

430397[/snapback]

i was just trying to start a nice friendly thread cause i just found out they were doing podcasts vids and i knew there were some SG fans here. i didnt start the trouble this time, god dammit lol

Tattoos and pierecings are great, So are tanned, dyed prissy girls.

As long as they arent fat and disgusting.

And i kinda agree with loco some of them are scary and look like theyd turn you into a goat with some sorta spell, and have spiders crwling outta there cooters.

Mike

430369[/snapback]

damn Mike I got you beat, Princeton has 2200 people according to the city limits sign, you "hick"... I prefer "redneck" myself!

Redneck that is pretty open minded when it comes to women! (as long as they don't break the 200# limit.... :rotflmao:

So where is that dune girl and the dildo thread.... :blink:

Tattoos and pierecings are great, So are tanned, dyed prissy girls.

As long as they arent fat and disgusting.

And i kinda agree with loco some of them are scary and look like theyd turn you into a goat with some sorta spell, and have spiders crwling outta there cooters.

430404[/snapback]

some of em are scary as hell, but i dont think the one i posted is. loco said just dark hair and pale skin equals a nasty whore...wtf

Mike

430369[/snapback]

I'm sorry! Does that mean your town is like the I love Lucy show where the mayor is also the chief of police and the judge? And the school Principal is the crossing gaurd and gas station attendant?

so now im a freak? i look pleanty 'presentable' and so does the chick i posted. you sure never thought i looked too bad before, asshole.

youre one pent up sheltered sexually frustrated motherfuccker.  talk about close minded.  its one thing to have a preferance, its a whole other thing to be a dick and call people freaks, nasty whores etc just cause they dont lay in a tanning bed all day and dye their hair. 

i dont judge you just cause youre a scrawny egotistical asshole do i?  opps, my bad.

430341[/snapback]

haha this is the funniest thing i have ever read...how is thinkingthose girls are not attractive make me closed minded?? thats just an opinion..just like u think that dune dildo girl is a slut..its called an opinion...its always the wierdos who think everyone is close minded...sorry i just have opinions...and by the way, u are hot..for a scary mary chick...

430362[/snapback]

i wish i had a show too...itd be all rednecks and hicks on our tractors and riding cows and shit...do u really think i believe in witches and all that? get real dude..and its obvious your monkey ass is illiterate because its CLEARLY says im from missouri...i dont really consider 75,000 a hick town..in fact, there are very few hicks that live in town..now outside of town may be another story...and as far as im concerend you can return to your brothers dick...its obviously where youve been swinging while the real world out here has been going on...

youre not claiming to be a big city boy.  hell i'm from a town of less than 4,000 but i somehow managed to not have a close minded back country view of the world.  neither do you, obviously.

your girlfriend sounds funny as hell. pussycat dolls at night.  :rotflmao:

430380[/snapback]

i never said i was a big city boy...i saidi dont live in a hick town..hell theres 75,000 ppl here...hardly a hick town..once again, im closed minded because i have an opinion?? geez, i cant wait till the next time u have an opinion..im screaming "CLOSED MINDED" all over the place...have a nice day :D