who else loves the Suicide Girls?

Brooke

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nightmare

I think some of the suicide girls are pretty hot. But when it comes to women if it aint moving faster than me I'm nailing it to the wall. Lost my standards years ago.

Some of those chicks are hot :drool:

Tattooed and pierced chicks are my thing, being I got gauged holes and tattoos :D

Good site, never seen it before.

Why would those chicks scare you? Because they can take more pain then you :P

I hate cookie cutter Barbie bitches. They all are to high maintenance, won't be nice unless you buy them expensive stuff. I like a girl who can work on her own shit then ride it till it breaks!

:cheers:

Some of those chicks are hot  :drool:

Tattooed and pierced chicks are my thing, being I got gauged holes and tattoos  :D

Good site, never seen it before.

Why would those chicks scare you? Because they can take more pain then you  :P

I hate cookie cutter Barbie bitches. They all are to high maintenance, won't be nice unless you buy them expensive stuff. I like a girl who can work on her own shit then ride it till it breaks!

:cheers:

430218[/snapback]

hello darling, youre my new best friend

Why would those chicks scare you? Because they can take more pain then you  :P

430218[/snapback]

Not necessarily, I have not only my nipples pierced but I also have a prince albert. I just don't like the pale skin with dark make-up and black hair. I think they can look better if they didn't try to fit an "image of being different". That is what pisses me off the most is the "I'm going to be different, freak this mainstream stuff; so I'm going to dress like everyone who feels the same way" < That's freakin gay!

Not necessarily, I have not only my nipples pierced but I also have a prince albert.  I just don't like the pale skin with dark make-up and black hair.  I think they can look better if they didn't try to fit an "image of being different".  That is what pisses me off the most is the "I'm going to be different, freak this mainstream stuff; so I'm going to dress like everyone who feels the same way"  <  That's freakin gay!

430226[/snapback]

hey hey hey

i have naturally black hair and pale skin. sometimes i like dark makeup. doesnt mean im trying to fit any image. dont you think the girls who dye their hair blonde, get implants and go to the tanning booth are trying to fit an image awfully hard? i dont feel like dying my hair, i dont feel like going tanning, dont judge me cause of that, dammit!!

Not necessarily, I have not only my nipples pierced but I also have a prince albert.  I just don't like the pale skin with dark make-up and black hair.  I think they can look better if they didn't try to fit an "image of being different".  That is what pisses me off the most is the "I'm going to be different, freak this mainstream stuff; so I'm going to dress like everyone who feels the same way"  <  That's freakin gay!

430226[/snapback]

I agree the ones trying to fit an image are gay. Like I said some of those chicks are hot.

But it goes both ways, the chicks trying to look like Barbie are equally gay.

I do shit because I like it. I hate when it goes "mainstream" I've had my ears gauged to 1/2" since 95. Just because it

I've given change to drunken bums that can form more coherent sentences than you.  :)

430158[/snapback]

wtf you some kind of freaking grammer expert. what was said that didnt make sense on that post there el professor.

hes just mad u hatin on the scary mary bitches...

430286[/snapback]

is the chick i posted really that fucckin scary looking to you? backwoods hick afraid of a little eyeliner. she doesnt even have any piercings or tattoos. wtf is your problem? you can be a real fuccking asshole sometimes.

is the chick i posted really that fucckin scary looking to you? backwoods hick afraid of a little eyeliner. she doesnt even have any piercings or tattoos.  wtf is your problem? you can be a real fuccking asshole sometimes.

430295[/snapback]

Who wouldn't want to have sex with their mother?

wtf you some kind of freaking grammer expert.

I think you mean grammar ;)

is the chick i posted really that fucckin scary looking to you? backwoods hick afraid of a little eyeliner. she doesnt even have any piercings or tattoos.  wtf is your problem? you can be a real fuccking asshole sometimes.

430295[/snapback]

haha backwoods hick?? i grew up in the city..with 75,000 people..i hardly think that is backwoods..perhaps in your "scary mary" world that is..must be a ton of freaks out there just like you huh?? id rather be an asshole backwooded hick than an eyeliner scary mary chick...sorry i like my girls to look presentable to people..not some social outcast that id be afraid to take into a public restaurant because everyone would be afraid that shed cast a spell on them...

haha backwoods hick?? i grew up in the city..with 75,000 people..i hardly think that is backwoods..perhaps in your "scary mary" world that is..must be a ton of freaks out there just like you huh?? id rather be an asshole backwooded hick than an eyeliner scary mary chick...sorry i like my girls to look presentable to people..not some social outcast that id be afraid to take into a public restaurant because everyone would be afraid that shed cast a spell on them...

430336[/snapback]

so now im a freak? i look pleanty 'presentable' and so does the chick i posted. you sure never thought i looked too bad before, asshole.

youre one pent up sheltered sexually frustrated motherfuccker. talk about close minded. its one thing to have a preferance, its a whole other thing to be a dick and call people freaks, nasty whores etc just cause they dont lay in a tanning bed all day and dye their hair.

i dont judge you just cause youre a scrawny egotistical asshole do i? opps, my bad.

:rotflmao:

This thread is too funny. Half the people think they're hot, half think they aren't, and the other half is scared of them. If you really think that the way they present themselves (makeup, piercings, whatever) makes them a slut, ugly or whatever, then you're just being close minded. I think most of those suicide girls are hot as hell, and the ones loco posted are too. But looks are a small part of it. Its the damn attitude that too many chicks have, daddy's little princess shit. Thats what pisses me off and drives me away.

And by the way, what the hell program do you use to view those videos? I tried Quicktime, and media player and can't get it to work.