what happened to everryone

chase73

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll admit I'm a newbie. I'll also admit that I have toooo many posts for how long I've been a part of this site. The only reason for this is not that I am a postwhore, it's the sheer fact that I'm on here every day. The site is just THAT good. :cheers:

You're allowed to vent, I would hope that none of us new users are imposing, because I have the utmost respect for the original members who made this site what it is today. :notworthy:

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed

No offense to loco or any of the newer mods, but I liked it back whe brooke and lee were in charge, it seems like things were alot friendlier and things went smoother. It seems like we lost alot of people with the new changes.

426986[/snapback]

The mods arent in charge. Mods for the most part get to move topics. So if they arent friendly and dont go smoothly, it's because of the members, not the mods.

What I can see compared to a couple years ago is a whole lot more newcomers every day. I think some experienced forum input is falling back because of the dumb, little questions that no one wants to answer (except for the postwhores). I dont know, I love this sight, but would like to see more action and input from the old HQers besides newbies asking where the g/f pics are!

No offense to loco or any of the newer mods, but I liked it back whe brooke and lee were in charge, it seems like things were alot friendlier and things went smoother. It seems like we lost alot of people with the new changes.

426986[/snapback]

mods arent in charge...i cant do anything but edit posts and move them..how is that in charge? i cant ban people or anything...and if you open your eyes buddy, brooke stirs the pot alot around here..if you want ill start linking to threads..and im not complaining about it..i dont care what she says..me and her get along fine..but the comment about shit bein friendlier is dumb..

The mods arent in charge. Mods for the most part get to move topics. So if they arent friendly and dont go smoothly, it's because of the members, not the mods.

427041[/snapback]

exactly..we dont do a damn thing most of the time..i occasionally move a post..thats about it..

What I can see compared to a couple years ago is a whole lot more newcomers every day.  I think some experienced forum input is falling back because of the dumb, little questions that no one wants to answer (except for the postwhores).  I dont know, I love this sight, but would like to see more action and input from the old HQers besides newbies asking where the g/f pics are!

427118[/snapback]

yes there are newcomers..so you were never new here?? you never had "dumb, little questions"? so im a postwhore for answering those?? ive seen some good questions and answers from newbies..so what if they wanna see some pics of girls on quads?? i wanna see them too..i bet i can name 10 long time members right now without looking who wanna see chicks on quads...i was a newbie at one point..and didnt know shit..bottom line, youlll never know if you dont ask...

like ive said before, its the whiners who come here saying "this site is goin downhill" are the ones who stir the pot...

i was a newbie at one point..and didnt know shit..

427122[/snapback]

WAS? :rotflmao::P

I was around for over a year before I signed up, I used to linger in the network 54 days every now and then. If any of you remember shooter, I used to read all of his posts about getting 100hp out of stock cylinders, all the flow bench testing and all was fascinating. But everybody gave him crap just the same as people do now, I don't think the site has changed it's more everybody's perspective has changed. The newbs get older and wiser and realize that the newb questions are dumb, it's a cycle. Ever go to college? You think your the shit as a freshman and then when you are a senior you think the freshmen are morons that's the way it works.

times change, people change, priorities change.6 years ago when i bought my 1 st banshee off the show room floor THAT was my obsession.2 kids later,promoted, put back on night shift,my priorities have shifted a little.see what i am saying?same has probaly happened to alot of people.some older members panties got bunched up when someone dissagreed with them.some bought thumpers and moved on.some still lurk.such is life.

yes there are newcomers..so you were never new here?? you never had "dumb, little questions"? so im a postwhore for answering those?? ive seen some good questions and answers from newbies..so what if they wanna see some pics of girls on quads?? i wanna see them too..i bet i can name 10 long time members right now without looking who wanna see chicks on quads...i was a newbie at one point..and didnt know shit..bottom line, youlll never know if you dont ask...

like ive said before, its the whiners who come here saying "this site is goin downhill" are the ones who stir the pot...

427122[/snapback]

Ok, OK, i didnt mean to stir up an argument, yea i was a newbie at one point along with everyone else. All im saying is that lately it seems that less people are coming back to help others, its more of newer people helping newer people. It kind of seems like the Old school HQers are getting sick of shit. And loco, i never called you a postwhore, I look to you for advice all the time. Im just giving my overall 2 cents. And the chicks on quads thing, of course I want to see em too, but when you start a thread right above the one with 60000 views, its just retarted.

times change, people change, priorities change.6 years ago when i bought my 1 st banshee off the show room floor THAT  was my obsession.2 kids later,promoted, put back on night shift,my priorities have shifted a little.see what i am saying?same has probaly happened to alot of people.some older members panties got bunched up when someone dissagreed with them.some bought thumpers and moved on.some still lurk.such is life.

427185[/snapback]

True that, all that matters is that the good community that this is stays around, no matter who decides to bail out, shitloads of people are still guna have banshees, and are still guna need to discuss issues and pics. Long live BHQ!