Glamis Trip

i will be at gordens..but im looking to ride up the sand highway early saturday morning and ride glamis for a while..the only problem is i need gas at glamis..i have a 5.6 gallon tank but it takes 3/4 of a tank to get from gordens to the store at glamis and back..im not too firmiliar with the glamis area but i would love to ride there with some people that know the place well...i would be willing to kick down some cash to anyone from the san diego area that would be willing to haul an extra couple cans of gas to glamis so i could re fuel up there and not have to pay $29.99 a gallon at the store...i will bring the 2 full 5 gallon cans to you and kick down a bit of cash for the extra space and weight it takep up in your rig...let me know..

Ok few plan changes but I'm leaving today and camping way back in wash 4 with justintoxicated, sdd, and inflames.

430280[/snapback]

Actually its more like wash 2-3... when going down wash road turn at the little train switch house (looks like a port-o-potty but made out of brick) and drive pretty much straight in until you hit the small dunes...

You guys are in for a little surprise!!! I just spend 3 hours on something last night. I'll have more details next week.

Man, we had a blast. Got up there wednesday night around 7:30. did some night riding...i think we were just about the only ones there. The dunes on Thrusday and Friday were pristine...awesome duning, awesome weather. Saturday got a little busy, so we rolled out saturday afternoon....all in all it was an amazing dune trip!

it just gets more and more packed out there every year amazing.. had a blast was at wash 4 like always did not see justintoxicated this year.. unless you switched youre underlights to a strobe. will be out there for thanksgiving aswell

431886[/snapback]

I was there but the underlights are now hooked to battery so no flicker at all. SOunds like you were pretty close but it was damn crowded!

Maybe you saw my Shee with the HID's driving around Sat night around the Olds "Parking lot". Way busy this year compared to previous trips. We should make a Glamis riders post so we can get trips planned together. Hopefully I can get my new motor jetted in time for the next trip.

OMG halloween was insane so many people got phuked up i was ridin next to these quads and this chik i think cumz up rom behind and this dumbass with no light(it was at night)on his cycle cum haulin and they just sideswept eachother they both went flyin the guys helmet flew off like 2o ft. and the bitch takes off and this guys just lyin there moanin everyone just swarmed over i went and got the dudes helmet and someone was callin the patrol guys it was crazy then there was another guy he was lyin with his shoulders flat on the ground and his hips were sideways there was a buggy sittin there and his quad was on its side it was nuts and thats just a small portion of it there was constant ambulances goin and 1 more thing this pisses me off when people r goin dowm sand highway they need to stay on the right goin to glamis store and on the left cumin back it would make it a hell of alot easier people r dumb there just allover the damn place and thats how accidents happen shyt."and thats all i have to say about that"

OMG halloween was insane so many people got phuked up i was ridin next to these quads and this chik i think cumz up rom behind and this dumbass with no light(it was at night)on his cycle cum haulin and they just sideswept eachother they both went flyin the guys helmet flew off like 2o ft. and the bitch takes off and this guys just lyin there moanin everyone just swarmed over i went and got the dudes helmet and someone was callin the patrol guys it was crazy then there was another guy he was lyin with his shoulders flat on the ground and his hips were sideways there was a buggy sittin there and his quad was on its side it was nuts and thats just a small portion of it there was constant ambulances goin and 1 more thing this pisses me off when people r goin dowm sand highway they need to stay on the right goin to glamis store and on the left cumin back it would make it a hell of alot easier people r dumb there just allover the damn place and thats how accidents happen shyt."and thats all i have to say about that"

432141[/snapback]

Yeah I know, and some shit faced gy was dickin around with justin and I cuz if his underlighting i guess lol.

did not think it was you justin but seen a banshee i think with bright ass underlights and they strobed like on a pattern blue as well.. i seen alot of bikes that seem to be running hid on the front one banshee in paticular they looked like 5 or 7 inch and a third on the bars or a helment.. my next mod more light