Glamis and Gordon's

bansheeryder21

WAIT HOLD ON,,, the desert season ended???? and now your telling me that the desert season is starting again???? ummmm...my first trip of the season was 28 years ago..i have been going out every 2 weeks for the last 28 years...damb that might explaine why there was noone out there all summer..the desert season ends.?? :shrugani: huuuumh ok if you insist.i just thaught people didnt ride because they were too scared of the heat or snakes or some shit..

wow..desert season ends you guys are serious too huh..ok when did it end? and why?

Butter cup is good'nt.

Wait a minute CR!  Didnt I try getting you out to PAD3 a few times this summer?

426803[/snapback]

yeah you did...but it seems like every time you tryed to get me to glamis was bad timing..im a gordens guy anyway...but i will be doing alot of racing this season too so the dunes are going to be a luxury trip for me this year..you should try to come out and race plaster city with us this season.. the race last weekend at superstitioin was a blast...the next race is plaster city east and its a team race..160 miles and you can traide riders every lap if you want..but you only get 2 riders to a team..lol..