THEY STOLE MY SHEE !

Rattlehead

I live in Pennsylvania by Wilkes Barre Scranton area and just had my quad stolen last night.Last place I was at was Nanticoke and Jessup with it. They cut all of my locks and tried to get the whole trailer and my wifes z250 with it. If You have any way of posting a pic of it for me please contact me so I can e-mail it to you. It is a 92 with hot pink frame, hot pink engine cases, Fireball racing stator cover, polished stock clutch cover. Plastic is stock teal and white. Shock springs are hot pink. Chrome lone star swinger, Quick sand chrome plus 2 a-arms. Dyna ignition, armadillo triple bar chrome bumper, cascade seat cover with teal magenta and white, with matching blood shot eye head light covers. I am offering a reward of $1000.00 dollars for info. leading to the recovery of my Shee. Please help. Spread the word if you are from my area. Thanks guys .

Dan

FunkyKooties350@aol.com is my e-mail address.

Not to be rude,,, but you like pink?

414936[/snapback]

Yeah, teal, white and hot pink... :confused:

Do they have a :puking: face, lol.

I'm sorry man, anything bad happening to a Banshee is terrible. :cry:

I will be picking my Banshee up from the impound today !!!! The two guys who stole it were seen trying to hide it in the woods about 3 towns away from me. They tried to take my whole trailer and everything ! They are in the county prison right now awaiting questioning. The one guy had 2000 dollars on him . The state police man told me he doesn't know if someone paid him for the bike or if it was drug money. All I know is I hope they sit in jail for awhile so they have some time to think about what they did. 18 and 19 year old kids from Plains PA. Dont use Krypton cable locks cuz they cut right through 2 of mine with no proiblems. and....Yes I like the pink. The pics don't do it justice. If you saw it in person it looks really trick. Plus my wife likes it too. Thanks for all the comments hope this doesn't happen to any of you guys ! Later...

Dan

I'm glad you got it back, I had some vintage dirtbikes stolen from me years ago. They were neighbors that moved away and thought they would come back for my bikes. They fucked them both up, broke the fenders off the honda xl 175 and ran non mixed gas in the kx 80. (dickheads) I wonder how many times when a bike is ripped off, it's a neighbor or some on you know. :angry: