best sport quad of all time?

fastass

eton 50 all the way :cheers:

:rotflmao:  no but seriosuly id say the 250r or the yfz cause they both dominate the yfz has been out for a little under 2 years and you see more yfz's then you do anything else but beofre they came out all you saw on the racing scene was the 250R and pretty mnuch every pro had one and im sure alot of them still do

414823[/snapback]

yfz's came out in 87 :shrugani: ........IMO the banshee,250r,yfz450,450r,z450? are the best.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After first having a Z400, then having a Shee, and Having a friend w/ a 250r. I can honestly say that I am about to start shopping for a 250r. I love my Shee, but my friends Piped R walked all over my Banshee.

415680[/snapback]

You obviously have not dumped enough money into your shee then. Keep trying... :cry:

Then there is something wrong with you or your banshee. The 250rs are nice bikes, but there is no way in hell a piped R is going to walk a banshee :yank::yank: . Unless that R is running a sabertooth!!!

So you better step your game up or something :P

After first having a Z400, then having a Shee, and Having a friend w/ a 250r. I can honestly say that I am about to start shopping for a 250r. I love my Shee, but my friends Piped R walked all over my Banshee.

415680[/snapback]

Then there is something wrong with you or your banshee. The 250rs are nice bikes, but there is no way in hell a piped R is going to walk a banshee :yank:  :yank: . Unless that R is running a sabertooth!!!

So you better step your game up or something :P

415768[/snapback]

Good, I was getting worried there for a second.

415680[/snapback]

It's got have more than just a pipe! My ported 250R beats piped banshee by only 2-3 bikes

415680[/snapback]

I know the fealing...I rode my bros 310R on a wednesday and on saturday I had my own 250r and the stroker banshee was for sale :evil: as much fun as monster power is, putting power to the ground and perfect handling is hard to beat

I know the fealing...I rode my bros 310R on a wednesday and on saturday I had my own 250r and the stroker banshee was for sale :evil:  as much fun as monster power is,  putting power to the ground and perfect handling is hard to beat

415855[/snapback]

haha if your banshee had the right 4mm setup youd still have it...

haha if your banshee had the right 4mm setup youd still have it...

415877[/snapback]

nope because it still wouldnt handle as good, be as light, and have perfect suspention. It was more the handling than the power. My 4mil was a very good runner in the woods.

HONDA 250X! :cheers: It was the first quad i ever rode. I rode the snot out of it, my little brother rode the snot out of it, my little little brother rode the crap out of it....it taught my wife to ride, my little brothers wife to ride and my little little brothers wife to ride. It has been in the woods, on the track and at the dunes. It will go most places the shee goes just not as fast..... And I just through my leg over the same quad yesterday. It amazes me that it still runs strong as ever.

Now with all that said, The Banshee has had the longest production life. That says something.

RJV

• 2 months later...