snipers ... wtf ?!

My father-in-law is taking a school bus down tomorrow to transport people to houston.  I would be going armed but I doubt if he will.  Maybe I should try to ride with and get in some target practice.

410753[/snapback]

I heard today the busses and rescuers are being shot at while trying to help people. Not meaning this in a negative way but is the general population in NO black? the majority of the pics in the paper are black people.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry if I offfend anyone,but in light of the LA riots, give a &*^%$# a reason to riot and steal, and he will

410793[/snapback]

EXACTLY, and if they find somewhere to hide at night, they've got to smile or blink before u can see them

I heard today the busses and rescuers are being shot at while trying to help people. Not meaning this in a negative way but is the general population in NO black? the majority of the pics in the paper are black people.

410789[/snapback]

Yes, they do have a high population of blacks in NO. But people of every color down there are acting like a bunch of savages.

The one thing I dont understand is everybody was given plenty of warning to get out of those places, yet they stayed knowing what was coming at them..... I dont care how tough you are or if your a "O G" gangster you dont f%ck with mother nature when it comes to stuff like cat 4 and 5 hurricanes. That would be like if somebody told me there was a tornado coming close to my house.. I'm out of there. I dont think anybody should be put in the situation these people are in but if you are to stupid to leave I find it hard to feel real sorry for you.

The one thing I dont understand is everybody was given plenty of warning to get out of those places, yet they stayed knowing what was coming at them..... I dont care how tough you are or if your a "O G" gangster you dont f%ck with mother nature when it comes to stuff like cat 4 and 5 hurricanes. That would be like if somebody told me there was a tornado coming close to my house.. I'm out of there. I dont think anybody should be put in the situation these people are in but if you are to stupid to leave I find it hard to feel real sorry for you.

410899[/snapback]

i agree..in fact i already said that a few times. morons knew it was coming...

410899[/snapback]

The town I live in is about 4-5 miles from the Great Salt Lake, and occasionally we will get a tornado around here, or water spout over the lake.

Well, a month or so ago, they put out a warning for my little town that a large tornado was heading our way and suggested we move out due to unusually high winds.

I was outta there as soon as I heard it.

The tornado fell apart about 2 miles from my house about 20 minutes later, but at least I was out of there. I might be stupid, but I aint no fool.

One of the things that amazed me most through all this is who is the first to give a handout to any whining ass country that wants one. The USA. Where are all those SOB's now that we could use supplies and help for these people. We should stick to our own and let everyone else fend for their damselves!

There was an interesting show on the discovery channel last night too about Louisiana. Talking about how what used to be marsh lands is now quickly turning to complete wet lands. Thousands of acres are disppearing rapidly, they showed overhead pics where it looked like the area had shrunk by a 1/4 in size in the last 50 yrs alone. Hope they come back with a better engineering design for the levee's too. Them breaking only doubled the problem they are having.

i really feel no pity for them ,they are idiots for staying around when they knew damn well it was comin and were warned i n advance .know why it was all blacks i n the news footage ?the 15% white pop. were gone cause they heed important warnings,they respect authority and thats why theyr not laying around up to there eyeballs in filth and corpses.i do pity the kids who really had no chance though :( the street trash need to wake up and realize uncle sam isnt gonna do everything for you and that includes welfare. :blink: and dont build your city i n a giant pit surrounded by water with outdated levys. these people act liek theyre pissed at the world and its someone elses fault entirely or some shit ,im so sick of people who lack any self reliance or accountabilityfor their actions ,and gimmeabeer makes an excelelnt point wheres ol" Jesse Jackson and naacp in all this? arent they supoposed to help the blacks out and fight for their civil injustices? i say just push a big pile of dirt over new Orleans and start fresh :dance:

I heard they had to let all the prisoners in prison out... That would scare the **** outa me. Some crazy dude that kills and eats people could be walking right next to you. That's flucked up. I also heard the rape count is through the roof down there, and even that some camera crew saw a guy raping a corpse... :confused::huh:

I heard they had to let all the prisoners in prison out... That would scare the **** outa me. Some crazy dude that kills and eats people could be walking right next to you. That's flucked up. I also heard the rape count is through the roof down there, and even that some camera crew saw a guy raping a corpse...  :confused:  :huh:

410988[/snapback]

that's all messed up... :wacko:

if they had only listen to the warnings they wouldnt be in the situation they are in.

They need to leave that city to mother nature. Rebuild New Orleans on higher ground.

That is what happens when you have ties with the french.

410981[/snapback]

:rotflmao:

Maybe not rebuild New Orleans.

Just retire the zip code and move on. Everyone is leaving the place anyway, and most of them that couldn't afford to are being bussed everywhere else, so they probably won't be able to afford moving back.

I hope WalMart/any large national chain-- opens up some employment opportunities for those people wherever they move to. N.O. hasn't taken in a single penny of revenue since the disaster, and chances are there won't be any jobs for 4-5 months there if they rebuild. :shrugani: