Trade me a Banshe for a Roadmaster Wagon

JasonsBanshee

I am trying to get a Banshee again. I am going to sell this car or trade it for a nice Banshee or a not so nice one and cash. I am asking $4,000 for the car so that's what I'd like the Banshee to be valued at. it's a 92 buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon. It has shaved door (All 4 doors and back glass pop with remote) shaved tailgate with frenched in license plate, lowered 3.5 inches, tinted windows, brand new 20" RVM wheels with Nankang tires (wheels and tires have less than 200 miles on them) Alpine CD/ MP3 player. The car is loaded with power everything, electric seats, leather interior, digital climate control, Ice cold air. It has a 350 V8 under the hood. The car has 108,000 miles on it and runs perfect. Everything works on it including the cruise control.

82200564225PM43491.jpg

82200564141PM88111.jpg

WagonSep01.JPG

More Pictures HERE on my website

That things a Bondo bucket. He wants $8,500 for it but I don't think it's worth it. It's a 440 and he claims it to be all original but I don't know much about it. Is a Satelite and Road Runner the same car? It says Satelite on it.

That things a Bondo bucket.  He wants $8,500 for it but I don't think it's worth it.  It's a 440 and he claims it to be all original but I don't know much about it.  Is a Satelite and Road Runner the same car?  It says Satelite on it.

411624[/snapback]

yeah a satelite is the same car... i used to have both... roadrunner usually has a better hood...

That things a Bondo bucket.  He wants $8,500 for it but I don't think it's worth it.  It's a 440 and he claims it to be all original but I don't know much about it.  Is a Satelite and Road Runner the same car?  It says Satelite on it.

411624[/snapback]

Same bodies, just rebadged. Satelites don't bring near the money a RR will.