whiteboarder

J-Madd

I sent whiteboarder a money order over a week ago (mail gets coast to coast in 3 days, max,) and I haven't heard back from him. I could be lost in the mail (unlikely), however he does not answer PMs when I inquire as to whether he has received the money order. I'll update this post if/when he responds.

I sent whiteboarder a money order over a week ago (mail gets coast to coast in 3 days, max,) and I haven't heard back from him. I could be lost in the mail (unlikely), however he does not answer PMs when I inquire as to whether he has received the money order. I'll update this post if/when he responds.

405400[/snapback]

I agree with John. Priority is the only way it's getting coast to coast in three days. I have had packages take two weeks to get to Oregon.

Guest nightmare

If you really want to know if he cashed it yetcall the 800 number on the stub for the moneyorder. It will tell you the date it was cashed. I would give the guy a little more time .

• 3 weeks later...

He said he got the money order back on August 26 (in his defense he said he had been on a camping trip) and would send the carbs out ASAP. Its been over a month since I mailed the money order, and 13 days since he said he would mail it out!!...................I'm still waiting on a response from him or the carbs....I'll keep everyone posted

Still nothing from this guy. Anyone know him?

Tony Ferro from 10114 Lake Florence Way, Anderson Island, WA.

I know he's been online and got my pms. I haven't had time to see if the money order is cashed, but I'm sure it is. 5 weeks today since I mailed the money order.

He sent me a pm on 8-20 saying he was sending out a money order for a 2:1 carb setup and I still haven't seen it.

416819[/snapback]

Yeah, he sucks. I'm out a little cash, and still no parts or response. I finally bought some brand new carbs and intakes. He still sucks ass.

• 3 months later...

I got ripped off by vtecracer11 and his name is Anthony Ferro. Sounds pretty damn similar to the name of the guy that ripped you off (Tony Ferro). I hope the mods see a pattern here and check into his ip address or something. Your story sounds exactly like mine. Other than now I have an address for this bastard. Everyone beware of this guy.

Thanks