whiteboarder

J-Madd

Long Rod Todd

You can have the carbs he was supposed to get to me if you can find him. Tell him I sent you. I have all of his e-mail addresses ( he has a few.) I know his user names on other forums, his phone number, etc. But I don't have the time to bother with it over the 340.00 bucks. I gave up, just like he figured the rest of you would. He was supposed to send some 35 mm pwks with intakes.

Edited by J-Madd

• 1 year later...

Not sure if it is the same guy but somebody goes by "whiteboarder" and "whiteboarder400ex" on another site I'm on. It is mostly NW people so it is problaby him.

swimminholeguy@cs.com

253-468-0075

253-884-9813

That guy used to be on several of the trike forums. 3WheelerWorld and Wheeler.org to be exact. I think he was like 12 years old then, which probably makes him 15 now. Anderson Island is kind of a poo hole, there aren't that many folks that live out there. I don't have anything good to say about the guy. I have never dealt with him, just happed to recognize the name. :thumbsup: