best sounding banshee pipes

2twin350s

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also like rockets, I heard em in one of loco's hill climb videos and I have to say those are the best sounding pipes at WOT that i've ever heard, it really gets ur attention if you've never heard em.

CPI's sound pretty good to me but I really like a set of drag pipes with open stingers. Make your ears bleed.

402113[/snapback]

HELL YEA, drag pipes sound pretty bad ass too.from the crackle when they're idling to the BRAAAAAAAP when they're opened up :yank: Oh god.

was watching a bike dyno'd with some shearer out of frames, and i've never experienced that kind of pain in my life. i could feel my ear drums vibrating that sound just resonated in my ear.

i do, however like the sound of my CPI in frames. they have more of a howling sound. my buddy tells me every time I pull up on him when he's on his 250r that he loves the sound of it.

Do those rockets have a ring a ding

or a pinga ring

or just a brap sound to em?

Even though i got CPI's i like the sound of the toomies. Kind of a ringa ding.. ahh fuck it

402209[/snapback]

I think its more of a brinnnnnnnnnnggggg sound :rolleyes:

i like toomeys on mild motors ,but to me they kind of sound like they just have no packing in the silencers,kinda raspy and ill , and the shearers just sound badass and intimadating as hell . when you "line up" against another bike ,the opponent has a good idea what fear sounds like :D

Edited by rocketboy

my motofast sounds like an indy car when it is wide open or a yamaha r1but they are leg burners :notworthy:

thanks for the replys guys. i never heard any shearers. but i run 3 banshees and all have moto fast 2 into 1s. let me tell you when all three of us get on em at the same time, sounds like a crack addicted indy car race. we get people chasing us down and asking ( WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS RUNNIN?) I LOVE EM. BUT I GOT TO BE DIFFERENT AND I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A SET OF DMC 916S.BUT, I WELL NEVER GET RID OF MY 2 INTO 1.