best sounding banshee pipes

2twin350s

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?..... Can't say that ive ever heard them.. they always behind me.  :jesterlaugh:

Maybe you just have your shee facing the wrong direction. The sound is always behind you if you're running in the opposite direction.:jesterlaugh:

I haven't gotten to put the DMCs up against an evenly matched banshee since people here in Montana seem to be afraid 2 stroke quads. I've seen maybe 4 other banshees in the full year I've been here, and they looked like they were just truck bed decorations.

I like my bills pipes :) . I think they sound awesome, but I dont know if it means much since these are the only pipes i've ever used. They got a nice ping to em at idle and a nice ripe sound when you hit the powerband and whind er out, when ever someone else rides it, it makes my spine shiver it sounds so good :drool::D

I'd post a video of em, but i dont know how :shrugani:

i have fmf fattys and my buddy has t6's and he t6 sound kind of annoying i think..they are too whiney...the fattys sound a bit deeper like they mean business