Is this normal......

I just got my new shee today. It is a 2002 with fmf fatty pipes and power core II silencers. I took it for a short ride around my yard then put it in the basement because it was going to rain. When I pulled up to the door to put it in, my son says look its leaking. He was right it leaked some gas out of the carbs through the tube. IS THIS NORMAL?

I hadnt turned it off nor turned the gas off yet, but I did once I got it inside. Please tell me if this if ok or what could be wrong. Thanks

Christy

ok, I just went to look at it again. When you turn the gas to ON it is a continous drip out of the right side carb. We just got back from getting it so we hauled it on a bouncy trailer for 300 miles. I dont remember it doing that when we bought it so do you think the trip could have caused somthing? and if so WHAT?? Please help :cry:

Well I turned the gas to ON and it started pouring out, I hit it with the back end of a screw driver several times to no avail. However I could not start it, it is too late at here it would wake all my neighbors up. I will try it agin tomorrow with it running. If that dosent work, what do I look for if I take the carb off?

Are there any tricks to taking a carb off that has the TORS still on it. I have never done that before, my old shee already had the TORS removed and the carbs came off in a snap. I just dont want to tear anything else up ;)

christy

No, I have never had it in any water. I just got it on Sat. We pulled it on a trailier for 300 miles. It wasnt doing it when I left with it but when I got home it was. I think 300 miles of bouncing arround on a trailer contributed to it.

Only think now (which existed before fuel problem, totally unrelated) When it is idleing and you barely give it gas it sputters and dosent go much, then you give it more gas and it just picks up. Is this the air screwo or what. Once you get past that part it flies, no problems at all.

Christy