Garage Sale... More stuff and pics added 8/4

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You still have the a=arms?

Yes, but probably not for very long. First $400 paid by Paypal gets them shipped tonight. Dibs dont cut it. I need the $$.

I'll have pics of the bottom end tonite and will email to anyone that wants them.

For the filter and the throttle, considering that they have never even been ran or had a cable hooked to them. Filter: $45 shipped. Throttle: $85 shipped.

Anyone looking for anything in particular like newly silver powdercoated footpegs, upper and lower motormounts, rad brackets, etc? Have complete electrical system, rear brake light, good headlights, front Yamaha white plastic, all kinds of stuff. Let me know what youre looking for.

Anyone looking for anything in particular like newly silver powdercoated footpegs, upper and lower motormounts, rad brackets, etc?  Have complete electrical system, rear brake light, good headlights, front Yamaha white plastic, all kinds of stuff. Let me know what youre looking for.

400570[/snapback]

very interested in your lower end.. email pics to jap11873@hotmail.com

Anyone looking for anything in particular like newly silver powdercoated footpegs, upper and lower motormounts, rad brackets, etc?  Have complete electrical system, rear brake light, good headlights, front Yamaha white plastic, all kinds of stuff. Let me know what youre looking for.

400570[/snapback]

Is that front plastic cut? how $?