Garage Sale... More stuff and pics added 8/4

Im cleaning house for several reasons. The following parts have lived there whole lives in a loving, beer swilling garage and now need better homes. These prices are shipped. Also, these items are NEW or like new.

LSR +2 +1 chrome a arms with tie rods - First $400 takes them - SOLD - Hilarious

Elka recreational front shocks valved/sprung for a 225 lb Expert XC/ aggressive trail rider with +2 arms. NEW, never used. First $400 takes them SOLD

Elka rebuilt rear shock (stocker) with zero preload. Valved/sprung for a 225 lb expert woods/aggressive trail rider with a +2 swinger. First $350 takes it. Never ridden on since returned from Elka. SOLD - 1sreamin350

Small bore CPI Inframe pipes (like new) - chrome - First $400 takes them. Just got them from FAST. SOLD - Sheefreak

Durablue x33 axle with hubs and LSR brake hub and sprocket hub and Durablue locknut. Like NEW. First $300 takes it. SOLD to REDED.

Douglas Shamrock Beadlock front rims. 4+1 spacing. Like new. First $225 takes them. SOLD - 1BADBANSHEE

Chrome steering stem with billet clamp. Perfect. First $125 takes it. SOLD - Redlined

ASV unbreakable levers. New in package. First $80 takes them. SOLD - Sheefreak

NEW in box, V Force 3 reeds. First $200 takes them. SOLD - 1BADBANSHEE

New, never used Terry Cable billet thumb throttle SOLD

Complete polished front brake system (calipers, master cylinder with NEW Streamline +2 braided lines). First $150 takes all. STILL FOR SALE

Polished rear brake system.(caliper with NEW +2 Streamline line, master cylinder) Includes Hinson Billet brake pedal. First $150 takes all. SOLD - 1BADBANSHEE

Custom +2 chromolly swingarm with roundhouse billet carrier. This was made by T-Dub racing in Oregon and the rear of the swinger, around the carrier, is laser cut like flames. The swinger is powdercoated candy brandywine and has never been ran. Also with this goes a NEW TM Design slider and rollers, a chrome pivot bolt, chrome dogbone piece with the grease fittings and all new Pivot Works bearings. I dont want to separate this stuff. $500.00 shipped. SOLD - 1sreamin350

2005 replacement chassis. All smoothed, welds reinforced and powdercoated candy brandywine. $450 shipped. SOLD LOCALLY

Good 1987 lower end. Full motor minus jugs, pistons, and head. Has been gone through. Has chrome stator cover, polished clutch cover, billet water pump and cover. I do not want to part this motor. If you want to, thats fine. $500 shipped. SOLD LOCALLY

I'll be listing MUCH more stuff over the course of the next week or so. I can only manage so much at one time. What is left by Friday, 8/5 goes to flea bay.

I have pics and will send out every evening to those who PM me with their email addresses. Please dont ask for pics if youre not really interested.

For some pics of some of the stuff Im selling, My Webpage

Thanks.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone?  Im parting out an entire show Banshee and have everything except engine top end.  Good bottom end with billet stator cover, polished clutch cover, water pump cover, billet water pump, etc.  Make offers on this stuff.

Thanks.

400337[/snapback]

You have a coil??