Hello from Iraq Agian

Well we are doing phase two of our three phase trip. Been here two weeks and trying to get used to the heat but 123 is fukin hot even if it is a DRY HEAT, my ass. Na all is well so far I have flown on a C-130, Chinook Helo, A Sherpa and I am waiting for my Blackhawk ride later this morning. The Sherpa was cool it flyies like 100 ft off the ground at 220 mph and just follows the terrain its was like a 1.5 hour roller coaster ride, I almost blew chunks it was getting close. Well peeps all take care looking forward to the dune trip to sahara in sept, should be back by then. Later.

sorry to hear your stuck in hellraq..but thank you for your service to the U S A

shoot a camel and a terrorist for all of us here at the hq..good luck and stay safe

if it moves and has a rag on its head shoot the shit out of it

i know what you mean about the heat...116 the past couple days here, and hasn't been below 110 this past week...but it's a DRY HEAT...yeah right dry heat... :rolleyes: keep hydrated! :cheers:

Stay safe! and quick return home!!!

Dale, glad to hear your having at least a little fun over there. Riding in a blackhawk would definitely be something to remember. Hell, any of those rigs would be a kick. Stay safe, watch your ass and don't take any shit. I'll keep your banshee warm till you get back bro!

You still haven't seen my Honda, what's up with that. Plan a ride AS SOON as you get back, maybe a Murray trip.

Later.

Good to hear your keeping your head down. Come back with all your fingers and toes so you can ride as much as you can.

I am lucky i just do circles around the oil platform or this next trip drop off a buncha low IQ marines that don't understand boxer shorts clog up the toilet when you try to wash em and let go!