Well-known cat died today.

Just thought I would share the loss of Oreo / F squared (fat times 2) with banshee friends because this cat liked to lay on my banshee all day. It was a very well known cat, wobbling up to friends as they came over. Shedding all over couches and making your back full of hair when you sat down, Eating bags and bags of cat food every week, sittin in one spot of the couch for 3 days in a row at a time. I guess it just had bad luck ever since it was born from its mom which is still alive who is 8lbs. A few months after oreo was born, he was struck by a car travling 50mph on the highway about 60 feet in front of our house, he crawled all the way back up to the house, in the rain, and meowed til we noticed. Due to that accident , he had metal pins put in to hold his legs together, which made him lazy and got him so fat cause all he did since then was eat. Year after year he got fatter (up to 35+lbs) , but friendlier and well-known to all of my friends, which still call him the coolest cat to ever live. Until yesterday, he was meowing in pain and not moving, thinking he was just sick we all just went to bed hoping he would feel better the next morning.. but the next morning his soul wasnt here. :cry:

Enjoy these pictures in memory. But please, dont mind my stock shee when i first got it in 2002.

20012280751.jpg

20012105724.jpg