got her impounded

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I own 145 acres and have permission to ride on more than 1,000, so ive got it made  :dance: . Most cops around here are dicks also, but have let us off with a warning for riding on dirt roads slowly  -_- . They said next time they catch us there going to write us $300 worth of tickets and impound are shit. Shouldent they be out on the street catching criminals instead of chasing people around riding quads not hurting anything? I wouldent run by my house, because there is not many people with sport quads on my road and they would know where to find me :flush: . How do you go about registering a quad?

395224[/snapback]

In texas you go to the same place you go to to get your registration sticker for your car or truck. We have to have the vin number and it cost like 20 bucks. The you get a little sticker to put on the quad. I think all dealerships register the quad after it is sold. You just have to buy the sticker. DOn't know about OK.

you guys dont get it and im through explaining it.

im not argueing with idiots anymore  end of story sorry for posting  I WAS WRONG

anymore bitching and i might just join up to one of those atv activist groups :evil:

Moderator please delete entire topic post

395333[/snapback]

We don't get it? WTF banghead

Glad to see you finally realize you were wrong. The first step is admitting you are wrong.

You might as well join them. Your not doing us any good in the fight to ride.

is it legal to ride your quad on state land in cal, or other western states?

395505[/snapback]

It is in Utah unless posted otherwise.

You have to be registered and follow any regulations. In the dunes its Flags, and in some cases no double riders on a single rider ATV. In some cases you have to share a gravel road with cars, so you can't ride like a maniac until you hit the trails.

And since alot of the state land is campgrounds and such, you have to watch out for drunk fuckin morons out riding and more so on holiday weekends.

The first and last time we went riding up to a place called Ben Lomond Peak we had 3 of us in a group. The first guy went around a corner only to have some dick on an old school 70's motor cycle cutting the corner. Then he cuts my sister off that was in front of me and as I got there he proceeded to tell us he was calling the cops because of our reckless riding. I could smell the booze on his breath 3 feet away. We said ok, and I held that fucker wide open and dumped it. He didn't call the cops. I think he knew better than to tell a cop he was out riding especially in his condition, and what actually happened wasn't even close to what he claimed happened.

i love when people say you shouldn't be on private property when they live in states that have all these places to ride. come to nj or some parts of ny and show us where we can ride. i know in nj you can't ride anywhere and not be tresspassing except for a park in chatsworth that cost 300.00 a year and sucks,or englishtown. i hope one day your state gets like my state and then we will see where you ride. i say run everytime no matter what.

395190[/snapback]

Go to south jersey. My family lives in Cumberland county (Millville / Vineland etc)

lots of farms down there. And even more woods. You ask the farmers nicely in the winter and they say yes most of the time. There is also a SHITTON of trails in the woods. Jeep traps everywhere so the troopers can't follow you.

LOL yeah go down the shore in the winter and ride on the beach. LOLOL just don't get caught!

we can ride in a lot of places here in southern cali..but the thing is that we can ride these areas under the guidelines set forth by the state..im in san diego and the closest place i can legaly ride is 2 hours away..and to make it better you can only ride there from octobet untill april because the desert floor gets up to the 100's for example yesterday at the closest riding spot to me (plaster city) it was 118f at 3pm..and the low temp was 88f...so all you people complaining about not having a place to ride?? well come out here in july and try to ride..its even too hot to ride at night..i dont care what state you live in if you call the local dept of land mgmt. they will tell you where you can ride legaly.