about JEFF at F.A.S.T. racing

TREELIZARD

this is a great guy to deal with, If you guys need any parts then Jeff is the guy that you need to talk to. his customer service is second to none if you have any questions you can just give him a call and he will help you. he takes time to talk to you and is truely interested in helping the customer. so if you guys need parts or any work done give him a call his number is 785-364-5325

I'll 5th that..... :cheers: got my clutch stuff from him a couple weeks ago, and just sent my cylinders out to him today!... :headbang:

Answers PM's in the blink of an eye...and will stop what he's doin to answer all your questions over the phone....

someone give me a thumbs up smiley!

this is a great guy to deal with, If you guys need any parts then Jeff is the guy that you need to talk to. his customer service is second to none if you have any questions you can just give him a call and he will help you. he takes time to talk to you and  is truely interested in helping the customer. so if you guys need parts or any work done give him a call his number is 785-364-5325

393971[/snapback]

Thanks everybody for your kind words! :cheers:

Broke, your parts went out today with about 8 other peoples boxes of parts! :headbang:

Otis , i will let you know when your cylinders arrive!

Thanks again....

The motor he built for me runs HARD..i laid down a few 4.5's on pavement with stock tires/suspension..much faster in sand!! But hes the best guy to deal with! If everyone in Kansas is as good as Jeff im livin in the wrong state lol..i want my tranny done Jeff but i just spent $1000 on some new airbrush stuff...OOOPS!..I have some money left for some alky carbs if you got some though!

The motor he built for me runs HARD..i laid down a few 4.5's on pavement with stock tires/suspension..much faster in sand!! But hes the best guy to deal with! If everyone in Kansas is as good as Jeff im livin in the wrong state lol..i want my tranny done Jeff but i just spent $1000 on some new airbrush stuff...OOOPS!..I have some money left for some alky carbs if you got some though!

394789[/snapback]

Thanks Tanner, Yes your bike is definetly a runner!! :bolt: Keep up the good work on your airbrushing and you will quickly have the money for an override tranny. I do have some alky carbs waiting , hope your ready to HANG ON!!!! :bolt:

Edited by FASTOYS

No website yet.. :( Working on it though!! :)

Have to try and catch me on the phone!

No website yet.. :(  Working on it though!! :)

Have to try and catch me on the phone!

395011[/snapback]

jeff, did you ever think that meeting me and stephen would get you business like this?? i bet you are swamped with calls all day...keep up the good work..

:) Big Blue, that would be great if i get time to sneak away. When is it?