should LOCOGATO be a moderator?

superchicken

should loco be a moderator  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm loco, Seems to me this guy puts up with a lifetime of whiners and bitching here from both long time members and newer ones.

he gave everyone a place to talk about bikes, women, money, riding and whatever else you whining women wish to talk about.

He stays out of most threads and watch`s to see where its going before he puts his foot down.

i swear is there adult men here? seriously is there? you guys are lucky he allows half the crap that gets posted here as 60% of it has nothing to do with Banshee`s

my advice is if you do not like him leave the site, if your a whining bitch new or old member leave the site, have nothing worth while to post leave the site.

I have known tyler for a few years and im talking about in real life, not just on here. Hell I have even worked for Tyler before. I have had my ass chewed out by him when I worked for him, a few times at that, but Tyler is a good guy and he knows his shit and he has no problem helping someone out, even when it is a stupid question (which I have asked him plenty of those) and yes he will give you a bit of shit for it sometimes. I guess what I am trying to say is this, Tyler is easy to get along with if your not a crybaby bitch...

Most of you guys don't even know about this kind of shit.. Threads like this were posted weekly back then. Fucking funny since I now own the joint and it is bigger and better than ever.

Bigger and better in who's eyes? A blind mans?

Hmm loco, Seems to me this guy puts up with a lifetime of whiners and bitching here from both long time members and newer ones.

he gave everyone a place to talk about bikes, women, money, riding and whatever else you whining women wish to talk about.

He stays out of most threads and watch`s to see where its going before he puts his foot down.

i swear is there adult men here? seriously is there? you guys are lucky he allows half the crap that gets posted here as 60% of it has nothing to do with Banshee`s

my advice is if you do not like him leave the site, if your a whining bitch new or old member leave the site, have nothing worth while to post leave the site.

:cheers:

Lol, I don't think people realize this thread is damn near 8 years old. Bored, went mining. Seems like I stirred some drama up!

I was had. I thought the smilely digging was you digging this dudes grave. All I would have had to do is look at the date. I thought something was fishy with loco as a moderator. :rotflmao:

I was had. I thought the smilely digging was you digging this dudes grave. All I would have had to do is look at the date. I thought something was fishy with loco as a moderator. :rotflmao:

<------------------- Heads off to change your name to Dumbshit...