Another Stolen Banshee

Well, i went outside tuesday morning about 6:00am to find that my garage had been broken into :angry: and my banshee was gone :blink: . The bastards opened the man door with a crow bar and then just loaded it into a truck i guess and then took off, all while i was sleeping banghead . i didnt eve hear a thing, goddamn those thieving bastards :ph34r: , they should be killed. i payed $5200 Canadian just for the bike and i had no insurance on it because i couldn't afford it right now. well i am out that much money and a bike to ride, i dont think i will be getting one too soon either. i only hope that maybe the cops will find it but the chances are slim to none and i accept that.

Darren

i know the feeling..imagine having a $16,000 drag bike disappear! no insurance sucks man..was the bike modded or is it just a piped shee..most of the time if a thief gets hold of somethin too hot they put it in a ditch on a backroad..i was lucky enough they dumped mine unharmed right across the road from me! hope you get it back by some twist of fate! MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

DO you have home owners insurance? if it was in your garage I think home owners or renters insurance will cover it? I could be wrong but.... banghead

That sucks ass man, hopefully you'll get it back in, I'd start askin people you know, who know you had it, itd have to be someone that knew it was there :ph34r:

Edited by 03LE

DO you have home owners insurance? if it was in your garage I think home owners or renters insurance will cover it? I could be wrong but.... banghead

That sucks ass man, hopefully you'll get it back in, I'd start askin people you know, who know you had it, itd have to be someone that knew it was there :ph34r:

389784[/snapback]

exactly what i was thinking. as long as it was on your land it should be covered under house insurance

That sucks man! :angry: But obiously it was somebody you know or atleast someone that knows you. Ive jumped out of bed on many occasions thinking I heard someone trying to steal my shee , I hate that feeling when your laying there wondering what that sound was. Best of luck bro. You live in Canada? Where abouts?

389784[/snapback]

Im still fighting with my homeowners insurance on my banshee being stolen. So Im not sure if they will be able to do anything. Bastards need to die. Good luck getting it back.

Im still fighting with my homeowners insurance on my banshee being stolen. So Im not sure if they will be able to do anything. Bastards need to die. Good luck getting it back.

389894[/snapback]

i had a bike stolen from my garage and it wasn't covered under house insurance because it should have had its own insurance. :confused::confused: