SEND ME YOUR VIDEOS

I am getting ready to have a little time to work on some video editing, and was thinking of making a "Banshee HQ riders" video compilation. If I get enough videos submitted and it all works out.....I could possibly make copies to send out at minimal cost to cover shipping and disc. JUST SEND ME WHAT YOU GOT!

rellison2@cfl.rr.com

EDIT::: NON PROFIT!!!!

Thanks everyone

Edited by quad4me

I've got about 4 hours of helmet cam riding down at Hatfield-McCoy that are on Digital 8 tape, I can put them on vhs, just dont have them to the computer yet (have to get a new firewire),

If you can get them to your computer from digital 8 or vhs I can send you the tapes if you'd like.

Do a search, there are lots and lots of videos here. Search both the video and images forum.

387790[/snapback]

yes...that will be a last resort. I want to put together some good quality renders as well as web content. I cannot make any DVD renders out of a video made to post online.

If anyone knows the programs...it is possible to send me any size and quality....raw .avi files are huge>> but if you use file splitter and .rar them it will work fine. But like I said before...just send what you have.

Edited by quad4me

you plan on makin money from this? not too many people gonna give you their videos for free so you can make money...

387871[/snapback]

"minimal cost to cover shipping and disc"...................no I don't want money. Not exactly sure why you would think that...?