why does this happen when i wheelie ?

ok when i pul a 1st gear slow SLOOOOW wheelie without the motor opening its power the engine just bogs cuz of more fuel going to the carbs and nothing going to the motor..is it normal in banshee's ? or ? because i tried the same stunt on honda 400 and suzuki 400 and there is no problem.

my mods are :

thunder pipes

k&n filter

230 main jets

wiseco pistons

v-force 3

fmf boost bottle

You just need to give it more gas or your pilot/needle jetting may be to rich to begin with. Try leaning your pilot by turning the screws out 1/2 turn or so. Also you can try dropping the needle / raising the clip one notch and see if that helps. Could just be a jetting issue.

It is a 2 stroke and does react different than a 4 stroke for sure but you should be able to get decent slow wheelies with it.

Edited by fixitrod

Wheelies on my shee are very easy on pavement. All you need to do is pull the clutch, pin it, pop it out, and keep your foot on the back brake for when you feel like you are going back to far. The balance on the shee is real comfortable since it is all the way back, but you cant be scared to set it on the grab bar a couple times. On the dirt its a little tougher since my wheels spin when i pop the clutch, so it spins then pulls up.

This thred is worthless!!!!! :shootself:

387398[/snapback]

hmm.... then why did u post something here ? wait let me guess u want to raise ur post number ? hahahaha dude if u have nothing to say in a thread then just shut up....and i dont want to start a fight but some people really like to raise my blood pressure.

btw dude i just got my banshee back together and had a new few mods so i was wondering if it had something to do with the carbs

Wheelies on my shee are very easy on pavement. All you need to do is pull the clutch, pin it, pop it out, and keep your foot on the back brake for when you feel like you are going back to far. The balance on the shee is real comfortable since it is all the way back, but you cant be scared to set it on the grab bar a couple times. On the dirt its a little tougher since my wheels spin when i pop the clutch, so it spins then pulls up.

387400[/snapback]

chris :D i think u didnt read my post clear or maybe i wasnt the clear but weelies are nothing to me ;) thiere peice of cake but as i said to polish i wanted to make sure if verything is fine :) thanks anyway for the reply

Is your TORS disconnected?, if not it it will act up when you have the shee vertical.

And besides everyone is right a banshee dosn't make any power or torque for that matter under 2500 rpm

hmm.... then why did u post something here ?  wait let me guess u want to raise ur post number ? hahahaha dude if u have nothing to say in a thread then just shut up....and i dont want to start a fight but some people really  like to raise my blood pressure.

btw dude i just got  my banshee back together and had a new few mods so i was wondering if it had something to do with the carbs

387412[/snapback]

Talk about not posting anything about this thred.........HMMM.......isnt that what you just did in this response :dance:

Most new 4 strokes have accelerator pumps in the carbs. That's exactly why you DON'T push the throttle while the bike is not running...

Pushing the throttle feeds fuel whether it's running or now...

I've seen pics of flooded 4 strokes break the kickstart assembly right off because there was TOO much compression from being so flooded....

That is more than likely why they don't bog off idle up in the air as much...they're not relying on gravity as much as your shee carbs....

Just buy EFI...that should solve it...:)

:cheers:

I ride slow wheelies but my engine is modified. Like I said, try jetting to see what you get.

Why does almost every post turn to a bunch of little kids whinning on bhq anymore. Has everyone noticed a lot of the knowledgable old guys don't come to this sight like they use to. This sights turning into a bunch of whinning little kids. If I wasn't so bored at work I wouldn't even bother anymore.

Word, I hate to say it Rodney But I feel the same way.

:blink:

I ride slow wheelies but my engine is modified. Like I said, try jetting to see what you get.

Why does almost every post turn to a bunch of little kids whinning on bhq anymore. Has everyone noticed a lot of the knowledgable old guys don't come to this sight like they use to. This sights turning into a bunch of whinning little kids. If I wasn't so bored at work I wouldn't even bother anymore.

387614[/snapback]