1 carb or 2

evil

how manr carbs ? ??  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

I ran a single Graydon Y manifold and a PWK35 for the last 5yrs and loved it Except for riding in wet conditions as it had an exposed K&N w/ow. Supposedly there are new OuterWares that are "water resistant" that I never got to try, but that was the only draw back. Tuneing, low-end/torque and looks were all excellent. The only reason I changed to dual (used) PJ35's is because I went w/a 420cc set up and I'm starting to have 2nd thought's as they are becoming a challenge to tune in.

I ran the Trinity 2-1 with a 34PJ on my wife's Banshee for awhile. Never really got a chance to get it dialed in before she gave it a thumbs down. Ran the stock Mikunis rejetted with Dynojet needles for several years, then went to 28PWK's. She gives the 28's a double thumbs up, we ride woods, trails and dunes.

• 4 weeks later...

I am also running GRR`s twin 38mm Mikuni set-up. May be a little overkill, but all you really lose with an oversized carb is low-end throttle response...which is not necessary when it is a drag machine. Plus you`ll never have to sell these and buy bigger ones!!! :lol:

I