check out this ebay auction

here is the reply i got from this dumbass...

Hi,

My name is Samuel Adam and i'm glad to hear that you are interested about my atv.This atv is in perfect condition without any damaged or other problems.

Here you have the description of this vehicle:

MANUFACTURER Yamaha

MODEL YEAR 2004

MODEL Banshee

ENGINE 347cc, 2-Stroke Twin, Liquid Cooled, Reed Valve

DISPLACEMENT 347cc

BORE X STROKE 64 x 54mm

COMPRESSION RATIO 6.5:1

CARBURETION Dual Mikuni 26mm

STARTER Kick

TRANSMISSION 6-Speed Manual Clutch

FINAL DRIVE Sealed O-Ring Chain

IGNITION CDI

SUSPENSION Front: Independent Double Wishbone, 9.1 in. w/ 5-way Preload Adjustment

Rear: Swing Arm, 8.7 in. w/ Rebound, Compression and Threaded Preload Adjustment

BRAKES Front: Dual Hydraulic Disc

Rear: Hydraulic Disc

TIRES Front: AT21 x 7-10

Rear: AT20 x 10-9

LENGTH 73.0 in.

WIDTH 43.3 in.

HEIGHT 42.5 in.

WHEELBASE 50.4 in.

SEAT HEIGHT 31.5 in.

GROUND CLEARANCE 5.3 in.

DRY WEIGHT 386 lbs.

FUEL CAPACITY 3.2 gal.

This ATV is made for USA market and have US specs on it so you wont pay any customs or import fees on it.

Now i'm located in London, UK with my son because he will suffer a kidney transplante operation this week.

Soo...i hope to obtain for my ATV 1,950.00 $ US.

This Atv has a Clear Title wich you will receive it with the vehicle.It can be registerd into your name without any problems.Also this atv will arrive with all the documentations required for registration.I will ship the atv for free via LUFTHANSA AIRPLANE CARGO Service in 3 days you will have it.

I bought this atv from US,it has US clear title US emissions.

I will send you all papers and documents,clear title,bills of sale to prouve the ownership and to be able to register it with no problem.

So once again here are the main facts of this transaction:

-FREE SHIPPING

-Clear Title,Warranty,all papers to register the vehicle

-US mode with US specs

Also,you have nothing to worry about this deal because will be done it in a secure way.The most important thing in all my activities, is that

I am affiliated at eBay INC. and I have a Purchase Protection Account for USD $5,000 and I assume you know what this means.

If you did not hear about deals through eBay INC send me now your full name and address for you can get details about our deal.

Thanks a lot for understanding and have a nice day.

P.S. I need your CORECT FULL NAME and SHIPPING ADDRESS in order to contact eBay INC. and start our deal.

heres what he send me when i asked what pipes and aarms it had.

the pipes are White Brothers and the a-arms are Strong Arm

-----Original Message-----

To: woookie9900@aol.com

Sent: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 17:54:52 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Fwd: Re: Question for item #4557954094 - Great Yamaha Banshee

can you answer my questions please. what brand of pipes are on this quad they are not the stock also what brand of aarms are on this quad?let me know i have the money

here is the reply i got from this dumbass...

Hi,

My name is Samuel Adam and i'm glad to hear that you are interested about my atv.This atv is in perfect condition without any damaged or other problems.

Here you have the description of this vehicle:

MANUFACTURER Yamaha

MODEL YEAR 2004

MODEL Banshee

ENGINE 347cc, 2-Stroke Twin, Liquid Cooled, Reed Valve 

DISPLACEMENT 347cc

BORE X STROKE 64 x 54mm 

COMPRESSION RATIO 6.5:1

CARBURETION Dual Mikuni 26mm 

STARTER Kick 

TRANSMISSION 6-Speed Manual Clutch 

FINAL DRIVE Sealed O-Ring Chain 

IGNITION CDI 

SUSPENSION Front: Independent Double Wishbone, 9.1 in. w/ 5-way Preload Adjustment

Rear: Swing Arm, 8.7 in. w/ Rebound, Compression and Threaded Preload Adjustment

BRAKES Front: Dual Hydraulic Disc

Rear: Hydraulic Disc 

TIRES Front: AT21 x 7-10

Rear: AT20 x 10-9 

LENGTH 73.0 in.

WIDTH 43.3 in.

HEIGHT 42.5 in.

WHEELBASE 50.4 in.

SEAT HEIGHT 31.5 in.

GROUND CLEARANCE 5.3 in.

DRY WEIGHT 386 lbs.

FUEL CAPACITY 3.2 gal.

This ATV is made for USA market and have US specs on it so you wont pay any customs or import fees on it.

Now i'm located in London, UK with my son because he will suffer a kidney transplante operation this week.

Soo...i hope to obtain for my ATV 1,950.00 $ US.

This Atv has a Clear Title wich you will receive it with the vehicle.It can be registerd into your name without any problems.Also this atv will arrive with all the documentations required for registration.I will ship the atv for free via LUFTHANSA AIRPLANE CARGO Service in 3 days you will have it.

I bought this atv from US,it has US clear title US emissions.

I will send you all papers and documents,clear title,bills of sale to prouve the ownership and to be able to register it with no problem.

So once again here are the main facts of this transaction:

-FREE SHIPPING

-Clear Title,Warranty,all papers to register the vehicle

-US mode with US specs

Also,you have nothing to worry about this deal because will be done it in a secure way.The most important thing in all my activities, is that

I am affiliated at eBay INC. and I have a Purchase Protection Account for USD $5,000 and I assume you know what this means.

If you did not hear about deals through eBay INC send me now your full name and address for you can get details about our deal.

Thanks  a lot for understanding and have a nice day.

P.S. I need your CORECT FULL NAME and SHIPPING ADDRESS in order to contact eBay INC. and start our deal.

385450[/snapback]

About the same thing he sent me. I emailed back and told him to send a pic of the title and the numbers on the frame. No answer yet.