AMA Motocross

Bubba choked in supercross, crashing out and breaking basically ending his season. When he came back he got a couple wins but did not win all of them like everyong thought he would.

Now move to MX. Three rounds down. DNF the first round, 2nd to RC in the second round and another DNF in the third round. I am really starting to think he just does not have what it takes to get it done. I know he is young and has a lot of time to get it together but for his debut 250 season he really has not impressed me.

Any other views or comments?????

By the way, I had my doubts about RC this season but he is the man right now. I know Chad got a moto on him today but RC still got the overall. Gotta tip my hat to the #4.

RJV

Yea...Bubba is all hot to keep his sponsor or at least impress upon them that he is the key to their 250CC success...When he gets more comfortable and just rides things will probably come together for him. His 250 start and attitude reminds me of RC & Lusks star/attitude as well...

I like watching Bubba race, but I just don't like him like I like alot of the other guys...Mike LaRocco, McGrath, Pastrana, Windam, etc...He talks too much shit for my liking. STFU and RIDE... :P

RC on the other hand....He has come a long ways, and has pretty much dominated with some authority. He is more likeable now, but he was also one that I did not care for early on...He always had a list of excuses as to why he was at the bottom of the podium, a DNF, or whatever...

Just my $.02

Brad

I agree that RC had a serious attitude early on. His maturity seemed to start after he won his first championship with Kawasaki.

I also agree that when Stewart settles down he will be a force in the 250 class. My issue with him is the same as a lot of other people, he would not shut his mouth before coming into this season.

Anyone know why the DNF this weekend?

RJV

I also agree that when Stewart settles down he will be a force in the 250 class.  My issue with him is the same as a lot of other people, he would not shut his mouth before coming into this season.

RJV

381121[/snapback]

I actualy liked watching him "Bubba" ride the 125 class before he was all high on himself...Now I avoid listening to him during podium interviews etc...

I have a question for you or anyone else intererested...Mike Larroaco...Who is ever going to follow in the footsteps of this guy??? He has been going the strongest for the longest...Its amazing what he has accomplished without all the accilaids of some others that have come and gone...Yet he is still in the middle of the points race and frequents the podium...My guess is that nobody in the professional sport today lasts as long as Mike...Maybe someone up and coming but I don't see anyone right now that I would say has the love and drive...I dunno maybe Windam...Doubtfull..

Brad

Larocco is a machine. Nothing bad can be said about the guy. He puts in his time, he competes as hard as anyone else out there and is phenominal shape. Take away Ricky, Chad and Stewart he would be the top dog. Windham is good but lacks the consistency of Mike. Just my opinion though.

There is a ton of great tallent out there and on any given day they could podium. I am watching Hepler pretty close, I think if he can shake the funk he seems to be in right now he will have the longevity and success in the future.

RJV

rj you should race. you know everything. Or do you ride like you talk about people

382552[/snapback]

And who are you?

I was simply posting an opinion for conversation sake. I do race. I am not pro and have never claimed to be. I don't claim to know everything, never have. I have been riding motorcycles since I was three and I know what works for me when I ride. I enjoy it and am competative.

I am very dissapointed with Bubba's performance in the outdoor series thus far. I have not heard yet that there is a medical issue however I know he was schedualed for a check up early this week. I never said anything negative about his person other than he comes across very arrogant in his interviews at times.

As to how I "talk about people" what are you getting at? I said nice things about Chad Reed, Ricky, Larrocco and gave credit to Bubba for the wins he had.....so what is the problem?

And do you have an opinion on the racers or the seasons or are you just going to jump in here and throw out some kind of shot at me? My opinion is based upon what I have seen in the past couple seasons and this season in particular. You have never seen me ride, heard me give an interview or talk down any of the people I ride with and or against.

RJV

You titled your post

You and bubba need to get together. He can learn alot from you.

382893[/snapback]

What is your problem?

For the Bubba Believers, the video link is down the page.

clicky

Not sure where it is at, looks like a local track by the way he was goin by the other guys out there.

RJV