How much of a gain?

I plan on getting my flywheel lightened, my stock head milled, 2 degree advance, and run some clamp on k&n's. I currently have Toomey T6 pipes. Will I feel a big difference. I want to outrun my buddies 450 YFZ, think I can with these mods. He beats me by about 2-3 quads. He always catches me in third gear and passes me. I am getting cubs and many other mods later on but for now this is what I can afford :headbang:

Man.  Here in so cal, I've never heard of "cubs".

You out of state guys have some suped up shees.  I guess most of our cash here goes into the 3 day trips to Glamis.

378113[/snapback]

http://www.cpindinc.com/products/Yamaha/Ch...heetah_Cub.html

here is what they are talking about.

bad mofos :drool:

:bolt:

I plan on getting my flywheel lightened, my stock head milled, 2 degree advance, and run some clamp on k&n's. I currently have Toomey T6 pipes. Will I feel a big difference. I want to outrun my buddies 450 YFZ, think I can with these mods. He beats me  by about 2-3 quads. He always catches me in third gear and passes me. I am getting cubs and many other mods later on but for now this is what I can afford :headbang:

378055[/snapback]

I would say go +4 degrees timing and if you can get about 30 or 40 lbs more compression by milling your head or installing a cool head it will help a ton ! Maybe you could splurge for some V-Force as they would give ya a nice gain !!

Bansh88 , These new Cheetah Cubs are a smaller version of the Cheetah cylinders. They are some REAL runners to be reckoned with! We just sent a 4mm set out to Texas and he called me saying they are BADA$$ ! He said on asphalt it pulled up in 5th and 6th gear, WITH A +6 SWINGARM !! :o:bolt:

yeah go ahead and buy a cool-head now and you can put it on your cubs later

thats what i did.and the v-vorce reeds will help also.

a say do mods that will tranfer over to your cubs.

also get with fast to get your cubs his port work rocks.

thanks to jeff at F.A.S.T. the cubs freakin haul a$$

Edited by yfz450ss

also get with fast to get your cubs  his port work rocks. 

thanks to jeff at F.A.S.T.  the cubs freakin haul a$$

378223[/snapback]

Glad it is running good for ya Steve! Cant wait till you get it dialed in on the jetting , just think , It runs THAT good running wayyyyy fat , how good its gonna run when right on and loosened up! :headbang: Call me tomorrow when you get it on the dyno.

also get with fast to get your cubs

Edited by 1sreamin350

I dont have the "cubs"  but I do have Jeff's porting and all I have to say is daMN!!  That man knows how to turn a banshee into a beast.  I have great low end and unbelievable topend.  This is on his strong play port.  It's like I have the best of both worlds, low end and top.  Even my brother with the yfz450, that is into MXing, could'nt get enough of the shee. :P      To top it off, Jeff has awesome customer service skills!    Thanks again Jeff @ F.A.S.T. :headbang:

378273[/snapback]

It was prolly the F.A.S.T. Racing T-shirt that added several bike lengths. jk lol

Appreciate the comments let me know if you need anything! :cheers:

What kind of port jobs do you do and how much $$??  :headbang:

Eric  :cheers:

378280[/snapback]

Usually play or Drag and ALways depends on customers needs!

You have a pm.

By the way, the pic in your profile is badass! :drool: