allen bolts

i want to replace the phillips head bolts on my clutch cover with allen bolts, can you guys tell me what size i need to ask for when i go to the hardware store so i dont look like a asshole by handing the clerk my old phillips and saying " here i need these in allen heads" banghead

i was surprised to see at my local half-ass dealer they had cascade products for the banshee, and the clutch cover stainless allen headed bolt kits for onyl 5.00!! so i bought one, i already have stainless allens for the other side so that's all i needed, plus i'm willing to bet you can't buy all those 9 bolts at a hardware store for under 5.00 in stainless...just another FYI post, good luck and they look like good wuality and i think they tale a 4mm or 4.5mm hex wrench, if you want a nice wrench go to a hobby shop(R/C car place) with a screa dnsee if they have or can order the right wrench for you, most of them have nice aluminum handles for about 8 bucks a pop

~Mark~

I went to my local stealership, and they acutally had the Vito's kit on the wall.

It was about 17 bucks. Covers both sides and gets rid of those dreadful phillips.

You can always ebay for a whole SS kit, but....for less than 20, you can get the two main parts that need 'em. If you have stock carbs, I'd replace those screws next...mine are about due.

Check this out:

Scroll down just past half way..you'll see the kit. Or...click on Hardware. First Item.

http://www.vitosperformance.net/BANSHEE.HTM#HARDWARE

It's item AK350 and it's 15.95. I love mine...esecially how many times I've taken off the flywheel side lately...(to adjust timing and gearing...)

Edited by dajogejr