1986 lt 250

hey, i have an oppertunity to get a good running 1986 lt250, and a whole crap load of other parts for about 1900. the other parts include a lt 250 frame and plastics, 4 tires, axel, steering stem, and 3 jugs with bores left on them!! There are many, many other parts included in this deal too such as engine cases, a clutch, and such all from another lt 250. I know the running 250 had a fmf pipe and aftermarket shocks with rezzies but i dont know any real specifics yet. My plan is to buy this stuff, then turn around and sell it individually for a nice profit. You guys think its worth the $1900, i may even get it for less. let me hear your opinion, how are these bikes and will anyone buy the parts :confused:

hey, i have an oppertunity to get a good running 1986 lt250, and a whole crap load of other parts for about 1900. the other parts include a lt 250 frame and plastics, 4 tires, axel, steering stem, and 3 jugs with bores left on them!! There are many, many other parts included in this deal too such as engine cases, a clutch, and such all from another lt 250. I know the running 250 had a fmf pipe and aftermarket shocks with rezzies but i dont know any real specifics yet. My plan is to buy this stuff, then turn around and sell it individually for a nice profit. You guys think its worth the $1900, i may even get it for less. let me hear your opinion, how are these bikes and will anyone buy the parts :confused:

374949[/snapback]

I may take a jug of your hands for the right price. Front plastic is a maybe too.

Edited by Oilsmoke

well its kinda hard to say without a pic ,but this bike(86 in good running condition) in my area is worth like 1000-1300 and thats with aftermarket goodies too, if your doing it to turn a profit youll most likely be disappointed . :( a really sweet ported lt 250 with all new mods and tight chassis and new rims/tires might go for that though.good luck :cheers: