dirt bike

superbanshee03

I rode my buddies 05 CRF450 and that thing rips. :clap: The power with the 450's and the 250 2-strokes are so close it's not like the 250 4-strokes that are killing the 125 2-strokes.I just got a 01 CR 250 last week and the power/speed is crazy.

Edited by SICK BOY

• 2 weeks later...

I had a 2004 CRF250r. I would say that speed is comprable to my banshee, maybe a lil faster (stock banshee.) It was kinda heavy compared to a 125, but the suspension and ergos were great. I was very suprised at how it compared to my neighbors kx125. Absolutely blows it away. I was very happy with the way the honda was designed. Very easy to work on and shit like that :cheers:

Those 450's are expensive as hell to work on and you always have to check the valves and every year your suppose to rebuild them and all that, I dunno a CR250 is just as fast but cheaper to work on and replace parts if you screw something up.Just my.02

• 2 weeks later...

I would say the new kx450f! those things are supposed to kick ass. Id say the crf between those two though. actually Id get a 250. but thats me. I like to have fun when I ride :P . and I hate valve clearance shit. if theyre a billionth of a millimeter off they wont run. four stroke engines scare me. plus I could never afford a 4 stroke.

Ok guys I found a yz250 and it clean. The guy wants 2500 for it. I has every thing new chaine, sprokets, hand guards, graphic kit new tires, very clean, aluminum subframe extra subframe, cylinder, head, has about all the guards you can get. shock socks, olins shocks, looks great. he said he raced mx with it alittle. Took very good care of. Its a 97 model, do you think its worth it.