SHEERIDER4LIFE or LOCOGATO2203

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Locogato2203 is the name that sheerider4life uses at bluetraxx.  I paid him 60 bucks for a blaster carb and it has yet to show up and he is not responding to any emails or private messages.  I am tracking him down, and he has posted here recently and is a paying member here.  All I want is my 60 bucks back or a working blaster carb for my buddy.  I am losing my patience with this guy.  He is only a couple of states away from me, so if worse comes to worse I will just have to find him in person.

373716[/snapback]

So you are going to drive / fly across a couple states to get $60 worth of stuff huh? You will burn more in gas than that just getting to him. Maybe its time to just cut your losses. :shrugani:

So you are going to drive / fly across a couple states to get $60 worth of stuff huh?  You will burn more in gas than that just getting to him.  Maybe its time to just cut your losses. :shrugani:

373760[/snapback]

At this point it's principal.......I don't mind burning 60 bucks in gas to recover 60 bucks that I got ripped off for......Besides, I don't have to pay for my gas....the company I work for does...

haha thanks for stickin up for me guys...scott, at least i dont ride a honda 450rrrr :P

i actually already talked to this person on bluetraxx and set him straight there. this sheerider4life jackass copied my name im almost sure and also has been selling parts similar to mine. wondering if he didnt do that on purpose...hope he gets what he deserves...

That sucks that you have a blaster...er...never got your part from him. ;)

Crazy cat is a moderator on here. Moderators are upstanding members of the community. Everyone knows that. Duh :D

haha thanks for stickin up for me guys...scott, at least i dont ride a honda 450rrrr :P

i actually already talked to this person on bluetraxx and set him straight there. this sheerider4life jackass copied my name im almost sure and also has been selling parts similar to mine. wondering if he didnt do that on purpose...hope he gets what he deserves...

373822[/snapback]

thats just screwed up someone needs a beat down

373822[/snapback]

Hey man, I hope you read my apology over there....If not sorry for the mix up. :cheers:

yeah shee rider has a really iffy reputation on here at tiems he is 15 16 years old i think ?

i remember him selling a guy something and once he got the money backing out on the deal .............it was for a trinity 2 into 1 intake if i remember right

i am sure that somebody on here can get his address and phone number all that good stuff.........always a few guys on a forum that are smart like that

wich reminds me did they ever get rid of yamahabansheerider .......cody austin from up there in wisconsin

or does he jsut try to get biohazzard to pawn his stuff for him still

Hey man, I hope you read my apology over there....If not sorry for the mix up.  :cheers:

373895[/snapback]

its all good, no big deal... :cheers:

Crazy cat is a moderator on here. Moderators are upstanding members of the community. Everyone knows that. Duh 

word.. :evil:

• 3 weeks later...

Bastard is around 15-16, Take a look just sent me an IM seconds ago.

sheerider4life: sup

ellison445: sup

sheerider4life: u got a quad?

ellison445: yeap

sheerider4life: what kind

ellison445: banshee

ellison445: and a few others

sheerider4life: sweet, ever try a cdale?

sheerider4life: cannondale

ellison445: yeah they scuk

ellison445: suck

sheerider4life: ur fucking stupid

sheerider4life: they will kill a lot of quads

ellison445: not mine

sheerider4life: u musta rode a sucky one

sheerider4life: becasue mine will kick a yfz's ass

ellison445: yeah ok

sheerider4life: i raced one

sheerider4life: and beat it

ellison445: dont know what you ridding bro

ellison445: rider must have sucked

sheerider4life: nah, he was pretty damn good

sheerider4life: my motor was stock with a pipe

sheerider4life: it will kill

sheerider4life: shees handle like shit

ellison445: LMAO

ellison445: Wish you was closer

ellison445: I got something for you

sheerider4life: what?...a 2-joke

sheerider4life: ?

ellison445: 2 or 4 you name it

ellison445: Its all about the rider

ellison445: not the bike

sheerider4life: o so ur saying u could get on a blaster and beat me?

ellison445: not any blaster

sheerider4life: no

ellison445: the one I own yes

sheerider4life: u said its ALL the rider

sheerider4life: get on a stock blaster and beat me

sheerider4life: wow

sheerider4life: how fast urs go?

ellison445: fast enough

ellison445: not a blaster motor in it

sheerider4life: then its not a blaster u fag

sheerider4life: u said all rider, not bike

sheerider4life: then get on a blaster with a pipe

ellison445: go suck a dick

ellison445: find something better to do

sheerider4life: naw, i got better shit to do

sheerider4life: ur the one who said they suck

ellison445: and send the parts you owe people bitch ass

sheerider4life: go ahead and say shit

ellison445: you nothing but a internet tuff guy

sheerider4life: fuck the bansheehq and whoever sent me money, and fuck you too fag

ellison445: LMAO not even going to waist my time with you, you some little punk ass kid that wants to take shot over a keyboard!!!

Edited by ellison445