Smokers suck......

pimp559

Oh look, i found a pic of Brooke also.

MrEdTVG.jpg

And yes you get the last laugh Brooke.

367888[/snapback]

im not getting to this pissing match, but that mr ed bit was funny as hell. sorry

LED didnt know you were a fan of www.scatlover.com. funny pic also

blue duece did i miss your pics i read this whole post and didnt see anything, maybe it was my bad :shrugani:

oh by the way this is probably one of the best post, i read on here. everyones getting involved some good shot are being giving out.

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

GAME ON

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i do have a wife and kids and the wife read this and informed me of 2 things...........

#1 yes brooke does have a great ass

#2 your a fuckin idiot

368237[/snapback]

oh my fucking god :rotflmao:

hahahahahahahhaha i think you are officially the hq king of the ring :notworthy:

LED  didnt know you were a fan of www.scatlover.com.  funny pic also

blue duece did i miss your pics  i  read this whole post and didnt see anything, maybe it was my bad :shrugani:

:headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:

GAME ON

368236[/snapback]

no i deleted the shit so i could post some banshee pics elswhere in the forums, this new server you can only post a few shots then your out of space..heres a shot of one of my rooms.......sorry ya missed it guy this shit is pretty damm funny... :cheers:

yes i do have a wife and kids and the wife read this and informed me of 2 things...........

#1 yes brooke does have a great ass

#2 your a fuckin idiot

368237[/snapback]

That figures, you two are swingers. How many dudes have you let her sleep with while you watch? Do you let more than one guy on her at a time? Please tell me the kids aren't home while you swing.

no i deleted the shit so i could post some banshee pics elswhere in the forums, this new server you can only post a few shots then your out of space..heres a shot of one of my rooms.......sorry ya missed it guy this shit is pretty damm funny... :cheers:

368241[/snapback]

Damn duece my next vacation out to San Diego I'm haggin with you bro :cheers: . I got to come check out the studio.

Please tell me the kids aren't home while you swing.

368258[/snapback]

yeah so what??

0065361041545_500X500.jpg

and in your new signature you need to add :

#12 cherry falls in your lap and burns the boys down stairs because you are preoccupied reading a HQ bash 'em post, while wearing nylon "nite nite shorts".

damn shit hurts..... I am sueing RJ Reynolds :dance::dance: