Smokers suck......

pimp559

Im sorry to say but pimp you HAVE to be the most retarded, self absorbed, internet thugging, mother fucker i have ever come in contact with. You have already proven a few things to me that make me believe that you are a worthless pile of human waste. :flush:

1. You were to pussy to say shit to your friends about their butts in your lawn.

2.You Live in Fresno :rotflmao:

3.You lied about how much your house appraised for.

4. You insulted in some way or another about 99 percent of people on this earth.(family dying slow deaths etc.) :angry:

5.You Live in Fresno. :rotflmao:

6. You obviously have no life to be posting so many times on this thread :yank:

7. This leads me to believe your unemployed, or(deuce hit it on the head) running a meth lab in Fresno.

8. You live in Fresno County :rotflmao:

9. You took pop shots at a guy who just got out of the hospital.(multiple times)

10. You randomly insulted a very beautiful woman for calling you out on your ignorance and telling it like it is.

11. You lied about being in the marines.

12. You lied about being married(sorry can believe someone would marry such a complete moron.

13. You hipocritically called out deuces family values for him saying brooke has a sweet heiny, (which she does!) and then you got a picture of some chiks thong in your avatar. Take your own advice idiot.

14. You start bitching about sins, and the only refrences you can make to sinning is a movie called seven starring brad pitt, which really has nothing to do with sins.

15. You must be gay. ( see above movie that pimp chose to quote. Gay men love Mr. Pitt :yank:

16.You Live in Fresno. :rotflmao:

17 . You called deuce a lesbo??? is that possible, sounds like something a second grader would say. :shrugani:

Well i think thats enough, and hey pimp when i read this again tomorrow im sure your responses will be down to the level of "your mom" or similar insults. Everyday i read this you get more childish. And have some fucking tact man.

368322[/snapback]

Hey slammin tell us what you really think, dont hold back....... :headbang::headbang:

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shootself:

Im sorry to say but pimp you HAVE to be the most retarded, self absorbed, internet thugging, mother fucker i have ever come in contact with. You have already proven a few things to me that make me believe that you are a worthless pile of human waste. :flush:

1. You were to pussy to say shit to your friends about their butts in your lawn.

2.You Live in Fresno :rotflmao:

3.You lied about how much your house appraised for.

4. You insulted in some way or another about 99 percent of people on this earth.(family dying slow deaths etc.) :angry:

5.You Live in Fresno. :rotflmao:

6. You obviously have no life to be posting so many times on this thread :yank:

7. This leads me to believe your unemployed, or(deuce hit it on the head) running a meth lab in Fresno.

8. You live in Fresno County :rotflmao:

9. You took pop shots at a guy who just got out of the hospital.(multiple times)

10. You randomly insulted a very beautiful woman for calling you out on your ignorance and telling it like it is.

11. You lied about being in the marines.

12. You lied about being married(sorry can believe someone would marry such a complete moron.

13. You hipocritically called out deuces family values for him saying brooke has a sweet heiny, (which she does!) and then you got a picture of some chiks thong in your avatar. Take your own advice idiot.

14. You start bitching about sins, and the only refrences you can make to sinning is a movie called seven starring brad pitt, which really has nothing to do with sins.

15. You must be gay. ( see above movie that pimp chose to quote. Gay men love Mr. Pitt :yank:

16.You Live in Fresno. :rotflmao:

17 . You called deuce a lesbo??? is that possible, sounds like something a second grader would say. :shrugani:

Well i think thats enough, and hey pimp when i read this again tomorrow im sure your responses will be down to the level of "your mom" or similar insults. Everyday i read this you get more childish. And have some fucking tact man.

368322[/snapback]

Don't be bitter, we know the market is slow in real estate right now. Your just pissed because you haven't recieved your unemployment check yet. It was your dumb ass decision to stop selling houses is Fresno and start selling trailers in Bakersfield. What's next, moving is with Bluedousch and his whore. I'm sure they won't mind throwing you into the mix. I will hold off on the Mom bashing unitl you low lifes start it, which is unevedible.

You guys are like Mexicans at a Pinyada party, ganging up on one guy. That makes you real big men. You should be proud of yourselves.

Hey slammin, how many years did you spend in the service and what branch? I'm sure you are like alot of others here(bashing me) who were too much of a COWARD :bolt: to put your ass on the line. I'd would really perfer a thank you for your freedom, pussy. Now run on out and check the mail, maybe your food stamps came today and you can get over your grumpy spell from not eating.

By the way, that is my wife in the avatar for you pussies that haven't posted pics.

Lets see your fat ass wife Bluedousch. Don't make me post the pics I have of her.

unevedible.

368432[/snapback]

i belive you mean inevitable, dumbass.

You guys are like Mexicans at a Pinyada party, ganging up on one guy. That makes you real big men. You should be proud of yourselves.

368432[/snapback]

yea like, you, a real man, picking on a woman, and insulting everyone's wives.

Hey slammin, how many years did you spend in the service and what branch? I'm sure you are like alot of others here(bashing me) who were too much of a COWARD :bolt:  to put your ass on the line. I'd would really perfer a thank you for your freedom, pussy.

368432[/snapback]

being in the military doesnt automatically make you a hero, or mean you are responsible for my freedom. so go fuck yourself, jar head.

..........  Go after the shithead that designed the PT Cruiser.......

368055[/snapback]

Sadly Wallrat, GM hired him and how Chevrolet has a TADA!!!!! A 40's-50's style "truck/panel wagon" with front wheel drive (the exact same wheel base as the PT C), but this one has running boards.

WOOOO!!!

Gimme a 32 Ford High Boy and I'll be happy.

Some company is reproducing a similar car as the 32 FHB but I can't remember who it is right now. Its tough as hell, and it isn't Chevy, Dodge or Ford.

being in the military doesnt automatically make you a hero, or mean you are responsible for my freedom. so go fuck yourself, jar head.

368435[/snapback]

Dang you beat me to it I was thinking the same thing when reading it. This guy just thinks he is GOD and has something to do with everything that happens nowadays.

LOL, this thread is great!!

gimp, you still haven't shown us any proof of this bad ass house you have in Fresno, nor do any of us believe the fact that someone as ignorant as you could actually be married...especially to a woman that would let you take pics of her crotch and stick it in your avatar :jesterlaugh: I still don't believe you're any older than 13...

Deuce already called your bluff, where's your pics? :rolleyes:

Hey slammin, how many years did you spend in the service and what branch? I'm sure you are like alot of others here(bashing me) who were too much of a COWARD :bolt:  to put your ass on the line. I'd would really perfer a thank you for your freedom, pussy. Now run on out and check the mail, maybe your food stamps came today and you can get over your grumpy spell from not eating.

368432[/snapback]

Well thankfully i have not had to go in the service. For most people the service is a last resort, for those with no plans for the future that need to grow up. Looks like the service didnt help you too much pimp.(if you arent lying) there are those people though that do go to military college,and those that join because they love that job and want to make it a career. And actually no Im not a coward, not one bit. It is not compulsory to join the military, and deciding to actually have a real career and work hard in school was my own decision. According to you everyone on here that hasnt been in the military is a coward. hmmmmm. Im not going to thank you for our freedom. If you were in the marines you would never say something like that, especially if you had actually been in conflict. A real marine knows that the power does not rely in one individual, but on the entire unit to make sure everything goes smooth. For all i know you are like that akbar guy throwing the grenades into the tent full of his fellow soldiers. idiot

Well thankfully i have not had to go in the service. For most people the service is a last resort, for those with no plans for the future that need to grow up. Looks like the service didnt help you too much pimp.(if you arent lying) there are those people though that do go to military college,and those that join because they love that job and want to make it a career. And actually no Im not a coward, not one bit. It is not compulsory to join the military, and deciding to actually have a real career and work hard in school was my own decision. According to you everyone on here that hasnt been in the military is a coward. hmmmmm. Im not going to thank you for our freedom. If you were in the marines you would never say something like that, especially if you had actually been in conflict. A real marine knows that the power does not rely in one individual, but on the entire unit to make sure everything goes smooth. For all i know you are like that akbar guy throwing the grenades into the tent full of his fellow soldiers. idiot

368468[/snapback]

You didn't go into the service because you know you couldn't hack it pussy. A real estate liscence only takes 3 days to get brainyack. They should have a draft so pussies like to you have to earn their freedom. If you you could read I said (for those bashing me) as for not being in the military. You don't know JACK about the military. You have never been and never will be a soldier, so don't even try to tell me about the service, looser. Go back to making cold calls, maybe you will get paid, next month.

i belive you mean inevitable, dumbass.

yea like, you, a real man, picking on a woman, and insulting everyone's wives.

368435[/snapback]

You should really take some of the money you get from being a hooker and get your fucked up grill fixed Mr. Ed. As far as picking on you, your fucking dumb ass threw the first stone at me slut. Anyone that served in the military is responsible for freedom cunt. You don't belong here hooker, get lost.

You didn't go into the service because you know you couldn't hack it pussy. A real estate liscence only takes 3 days to get brainyack. They should have a draft so pussies like to you have to earn their freedom. If you you could read I said (for those bashing me) as for not being in the military. You don't know JACK about the military. You have never been and never will be a soldier, so don't even try to tell me about the service, looser. Go back to making cold calls, maybe you will get paid, next month.

368470[/snapback]

lol. think about it, someone has to do everything in the world. if you didnt have "loosers" doing real estate, who would you buy your house from? also, do you think real estate people are poor? lol :rotflmao:

also im curious, how do you get to the point where brooke is now a hooker? :shrugani:

Edited by 1996yfs200

You should really take some of the money you get from being a hooker and get your fucked up grill fixed Mr. Ed.  As far as picking on you, your fucking dumb ass threw the first stone at me slut. Anyone that served in the military is responsible for freedom cunt. You don't belong here hooker, get lost.

368476[/snapback]

ok first, what is it that you do for a living? i bet i make more money than you, and not by beng a hooker.

second, my "grill" isnt fucked up.

third, you threw the first stone by starting this thread, causing all these guys to 'gang up' on you, which you said makes them pussies. therefore, even if i spoke directly to you first, i can do as you do, and say youre a pussy for bashing me, a woman. so boo hoo :cry:

and finally, no, not everyone who serves in the military is responsible for my freedom. just cause you went and did your required pushups, and learned how to iron your uniform, doesnt mean you did shit for my freedom. get over it.

oh and, uhh, i think at this point, im more wanted here than you are, which is no small feat

:rotflmao: