Beat some F.A.S.T. bikes this weekend

strokrbanshee1

who's changin the story around? Congrats you won some sorry ass drags :notworthy:  I think you know damn well that luck and a little bit of traction are the only things that helped anyone when that race..porting and power got you no where but in a cloud of dust.  When comparable bikes ran, the races were pretty close.  I've got no problem with you at all, but in all honesty, you know damn well that winning that race had nothing to do with your "passion" motor.  A stock banshee with a good rider and a little bit of traction could have easily walked away with that trophy.  So once again congrats for winning, but don't go around saying you smoked all the bikes and your passion motor rules all.  You bringin it down this weekend?  We'll see just how fast it is. I think he is tilling that up so soem people can hook a little bit. DOnt' know for sure.  If not, i'll find a stock banshee to bring out..and walk away with the trophy and go home so proud of myself :yank:

364706[/snapback]

screwoff alan, when did you become a dick???? I never said I had the fastest banshee in the world. read my post again, I will not be a sore loser if I do go and do lose

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have a problem with you either, no, wait, yes I do. When you sit there and say you beat me and some other dudes beat me, ur the one way out of line. I raced my bro 3 times and put my bike up. I didnt even race anyone else. And when everyone was playing around, the only person that was close to me or beat me was loco.

Im not making excuses, now, I might make an excused if I raced you and lost, but I never even raced you? :confused: You on crack buddy?

who's changin the story around? Congrats you won some sorry ass drags :notworthy:  I think you know damn well that luck and a little bit of traction are the only things that helped anyone when that race..porting and power got you no where but in a cloud of dust.  When comparable bikes ran, the races were pretty close.  I've got no problem with you at all, but in all honesty, you know damn well that winning that race had nothing to do with your "passion" motor.  A stock banshee with a good rider and a little bit of traction could have easily walked away with that trophy.  So once again congrats for winning, but don't go around saying you smoked all the bikes and your passion motor rules all.  You bringin it down this weekend?  We'll see just how fast it is. I think he is tilling that up so soem people can hook a little bit. DOnt' know for sure.  If not, i'll find a stock banshee to bring out..and walk away with the trophy and go home so proud of myself :yank:

364706[/snapback]

Racing, especially drag racing, is ALWAYS about traction, unless your talking Bonneville Salt Flats land speed record runs. Unfortunately, dirt drags are held in guess what, dirt. Some set-ups work better than others. And traction is not just a tire, swing-arm combo either. Type specific tractable power will win every time. In this case, broad smooth power, good hook, and a decent rider proved the point.

I'm not trying to be a dick. My personal feelings is that who built who's motor has DICK to do with who won that race. A little bit of traction here and there. If you could hook a little bit and get off the line, you won. there wasn't anything out there that could get traction enough to catch anyone out there if they got a shitty launch. You launch..you hook just a little bit(which IMO you stock swinger helped you do in the shitty condtions) and you win. There was no catching anyone.

Now, if you are happy with your motor. GREAT! nothing wrong with telling jim or whoever else how happy you are with your motor. But don't go around saying that you, yourself, put the beat down on some F.A.S.T. bikes, when in reality you only beat 1.

I'm not trying to be a dick.  My personal feelings is that who built who's  motor has DICK to do with who won that race.  A little bit of traction here and there. If you could hook a little bit and get off the line, you won. there wasn't anything out there that could get traction enough to catch anyone out there if they got a shitty launch.  You launch..you hook just a little bit(which IMO you stock swinger helped you do in the shitty condtions)  and you win.  There was no catching anyone.

Now, if you are happy with your motor. GREAT! nothing wrong with telling jim or whoever else how happy you are with your motor. But don't go around saying that you, yourself, put the beat down on some F.A.S.T. bikes, when in reality you only beat 1.

364873[/snapback]

my feelings are the same...by the way, congratualtions on your win over the OTHER bikes. :cheers:

Whoa..alright guys. I was there at these so called "drag races" and just wanted to put another pair of eyes into this forum.

These races were put together very poorly...seeing it was their first time ever holding them. TRUE. However, it was meant to be a fun event to raise charity. I think everyone is missing that!! From my point of view, everyone is taking this a little too serious.

What strokrbanshee1 was saying in his first post is that he did not directly race these F.A.S.T. banshees....he simply raced the one who DID win against them in the "open class" and won against HIM. It went kind of like this...if you will...they lined up, strokrbanshee1 got sideways, got straightened back out, and won. Josh (the kid that lost) came up and laughed and said that he thought that he had won, so he started to slow down! And here comes this kid flying by him. He thought it was great. It may not have been the fastest thing out there, but it won...right? I have seen this bike run in the sand, and it's not the slowest thing out there. And it still has room for improvement.

A win is a win, right? Common guys, HONESTLY. If this was YOU saying that you won these races, you'd be bragging about your bike..giving gratitude to the genious that built your winning motor. Granted traction, riding skills, and other things are involved...a win is a win.

Losers are going to find fault in anything when they lose. No matter who you are. I.E. "the track wasn't even, my motor wansn't jetted right to the conditions, it wasn't a fair race, my tires wouldn't hook up..." Well, I think from where I was sitting everyone was in the same damn boat! The track probably did suck! But every single person raced on the same one!! Your bike might not have been jetted to the right conditions...it happens all the time! That's what the practice races are before the race! Bring some stuff to tune up before the big deal! "my tires wouldn't hook up" well obviously no ones did! That was clear to everyone there. But someone had to pull a win out of each of those races.

Some of these people need to grow up! This wasn't the pros or anything. Who really gives a sh*t anyway? This wasn't a damn race for money and prizes. People get even more stupid when money is involved, so everyone should be thankful that this wasn't for money. Or we'd be seeing bashing done with more than a computer... :shootself: Strokrbanshee1 was clearly trying to state what happened there because he was impressed with his bike. Any winner would be! There wasn't any bashing done. Just gratuity. :notworthy:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Never explain...

Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.

You must be apart of his fan club huh? The whole arguement started because he said that he whooped all the FAST bikes there. Mine was one of those fast bikes that got "whooped" supposedly. But how could he beat me, when he never raced me?

Also, yes, they track conditions are the same for everyone. But are you not aware of the idea that if one motor has more power than another, the one with more power is going to be in trouble with it comes to traction? Like what was said, anyone could have won that race. It was completely luck. I have no reason to make excuses, I never raced him. Only person I raced was my brother.

Also, did you really think he meant to start this thread without causing problems? This guy clearly knew who I was when I got there. His exact words were, "Is that the 85hp stroker banshee?" The only way he would have known that was if he saw me post my dyno sheet on this forum. He knew that I am a frequent member here. So ur tellin me that he started up this thread "BEAT SOME FAST BIKES THIS WEEKEND" without trying to make an arguement? He knew it would turn into a pissing match.

Why dont we just meet up sometime and race my POS fast bike against ur passion pussy ported bike and see what happens. If you are interested, please PM me ASAP.

You must be apart of his fan club huh? The whole arguement started because he said that he whooped all the FAST bikes there. Mine was one of those fast bikes that got "whooped" supposedly. But how could he beat me, when he never raced me?

Also, yes, they track conditions are the same for everyone. But are you not aware of the idea that if one motor has more power than another, the one with more power is going to be in trouble with it comes to traction? Like what was said, anyone could have won that race. It was completely luck. I have no reason to make excuses, I never raced him. Only person I raced was my brother.

Also, did you really think he meant to start this thread without causing problems? This guy clearly knew who I was when I got there. His exact words were, "Is that the 85hp stroker banshee?" The only way he would have known that was if he saw me post my dyno sheet on this forum. He knew that I am a frequent member here. So ur tellin me that he started up this thread "BEAT SOME FAST BIKES THIS WEEKEND" without trying to make an arguement? He knew it would turn into a pissing match.

Why dont we just meet up sometime and race my POS fast bike against ur passion pussy ported bike and see what happens. If you are interested, please PM me ASAP.

365033[/snapback]

I never said that he beat you!! Or raced you for that matter. He just raced the one that beat the FAST bikes and he beat HIM. Calm your f'n ass down because this is the lamest pissing match I have ever seen......Poor losers. Deal with it. It was luck for anyone who raced and won....looks like the luck was on his side. Oh well....who really cares? I just wanted to put another Point of View on here. No one said you had a POS either....I'm not here to start shit either. Just clarify.

See, now ur calling me a poor loser.. That really hurts my feelings. I usually stay away from the pissing matches all together, and I think everyone knows that. But, I knew from the start when I saw this dude down there, he was a whiny punk. And for him to sit here and say that "Those fast bikes were loaded up before the race was over cuz they got beat out" is complete bullshit. That was a direct stab at me. He did that on purpose. We did load up and leave, but it wasnt because of his bogus reasons. It's cuz like you said, "Very Unorganized." It wasnt fun at all. I never got beat out, neither did Tyler. I think it's jealousy. I think he's upset cuz he knows my slow FAST bike runs better, looks better, and is just wayyyyyy coooool. :headbang: Again, I invite his smartass to a drag race or any other kind of race. Shit, I dont even care, Ill race him on that track. Doesnt matter to me. This dude knows the truth, he just wanted a stir up some shit.

Whoa..alright guys.  I was there at these so called "drag races" and just wanted to put another pair of eyes into this forum. 

These races were put together very poorly...seeing it was their first time ever holding them. TRUE.  However, it was meant to be a fun event to raise charity.  I think everyone is missing that!!  From my point of view, everyone is taking this a little too serious. 

What strokrbanshee1 was saying in his first post is that he did not directly race these F.A.S.T. banshees....he simply raced the one who DID win against them in the "open class" and won against HIM.  It went kind of like this...if you will...they lined up, strokrbanshee1 got sideways, got straightened back out, and won.  Josh (the kid that lost) came up and laughed and said that he thought that he had won, so he started to slow down!  And here comes this kid flying by him.  He thought it was great.  It may not have been the fastest thing out there, but it won...right?  I have seen this bike run in the sand, and it's not the slowest thing out there.  And it still has room for improvement. 

A win is a win, right?  Common guys, HONESTLY.  If this was YOU saying that you won these races, you'd be bragging about your bike..giving gratitude to the genious that built your winning motor.  Granted traction, riding skills, and other things are involved...a win is a win.

Losers are going to find fault in anything when they lose. No matter who you are.  I.E. "the track wasn't even, my motor wansn't jetted right to the conditions, it wasn't a fair race, my tires wouldn't hook up..." Well, I think from where I was sitting everyone was in the same damn boat!  The track probably did suck!  But every single person raced on the same one!!  Your bike might not have been jetted to the right conditions...it happens all the time!  That's what the practice races are before the race! Bring some stuff to tune up before the big deal!  "my tires wouldn't hook up"  well obviously no ones did! That was clear to everyone there.  But someone had to pull a win out of each of those races. 

Some of these people need to grow up!  This wasn't the pros or anything.  Who really gives a sh*t anyway? This wasn't a damn race for money and prizes.  People get even more stupid when money is involved, so everyone should be thankful that this wasn't for money.  Or we'd be seeing bashing done with more than a computer...  :shootself:  Strokrbanshee1 was clearly trying to state what happened there because he was impressed with his bike.  Any winner would be!  There wasn't any bashing done.  Just gratuity.  :notworthy: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Never explain...

Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.

365010[/snapback]

so lemme get this straight, the guy thought he won, slowed down and THEN got passed. Wow congrats lmfao

You guys have to see where we are coming from here too...

1) the track sucked and everyone knew it, but yes, we all ran on the same track

2)the people that organized this race...holy shit..had more teeth than sense. there wasn't much of either

3) we loaded up because of the horseshit people running it. Its not fun when you have no clue when you are supposed to run. You run the same person over and over. You have two people racing the same bike in the SAME CLASS. Come on, get a clue. Curt you didn't even RUN IN THE FIRST ROUND the fukin idiots left out 1/2 of the banshees sittin there in the back row. The guys that were helping run the damn thing(i think they both rode 450rs) both got byes in the first round for some reason. One of them made his run, then right behind him, came the next guy on another 450r and he got his bye run. Both of these idiots were running in the same class...why did they not race eachother. Makes no fucking sense at all.

4)IT JUST PLAIN WASN'T FUN. Money involved or not, i would have left. I know it was for a good cause, but I should have asked for my money back. it was rediculous. Waiting til 11 for a few more people to show up, hell they wanted to wait til noon so a couple people would show up. Rediculous.

I'm about done with this BS..curt i'm sure i'll see you on saturday. I may bring the ol play truck out and tear up some of the trails out there. If you want to talk more about this face to face i'm game. Like i said, dont' really have anything against you, but you started this pissing match.

I just bought a Passion built banshee and wanted to try it out after doing a few mods to it like CPI's ect.ect. so I took it to a dirt drag and entered it. I just wanted to see what it had, well it had plenty seeing how it beat three F.A.S.T. racing banshee's

here is where the shit started. you NEVER beat three FAST bikes. in fact you only raced one, so you beat one. face up man, you know you didnt beat three so dont act like you did.

I have heard alot of good things about F.A.S.T engines but after this weekend I think Jim at Passion deserves alot more credit than he gets. My bike which is just a mild built bike, when I say mild I mean very mild 21cc dome pump gas engine.

yea, i consider 4mm 12 port strokers mild. i did have one you know. ill agree with you there. thats prolly what won you the race, your mild motor.

Well i raced a similair bike to mine far as stock swinger and such and beat him by atleast three bikes

ill prolly agree to that.

so I entered in the open class and raced against the winner of that class which had beat out two full drag F.A.S.T built banshee's and beat him by a half a bike after I got completly sideways in the track and had to almost shut it down to get back straight.

was that the big guy riding the slammed down drag bike? ohh, so here HE beat those FAST bikes? actually son, in the open class the only person my brother raced was me. so in fact that guy NEVER raced a FAST bike. i raced that guy and got beat on my stroker banshee. no big deal i wasnt worried. as i was leaving they were calling me to race him for 1st and 2nd on my cr500 banshee.

I am not hear to bash F.A.S.T built stuff just trying to get Jim the credit he deserves. :cheers:

363964[/snapback]

nope, you were def here to bash some bikes that you DID NOT race. sorry man, your passion porting had NOTHING to do with what won the race.

For those of you who arent familar with how bansheehq works, I will break it down for you.

rule 1: nobody has a faster or better banshee than locogato or his brother stclark

rule 2: if you have anything from passion on your bike then you are a loser and your bike is slow because locogato could not get his passion engine to run right when he had it.

rule3: all these little fruits on here worship locogato and stclark and they run out and buy whatever parts they have.

rule4: lococgato and stclark know it all about atv riding because they have been riding since they were 3 yrs old. just wait a second and you will get a detailed resume about his riding expierence.

rule5: you cannot disagree with locogato or stclark because they know it all and have it all figured out.

final rule: you must swing from the clark boys nuts in order to be liked on this forum.

For those of you who arent familar with how bansheehq works, I will break it down for you.

rule 1: nobody has a faster or better banshee than locogato or his brother stclark

rule 2: if you have anything from passion on your bike then you are a loser and your bike is slow because locogato could not get his passion engine to run right when he had it.

rule3: all these little fruits on here worship locogato and stclark and they run out and buy whatever parts they have.

rule4: lococgato and stclark know it all about atv riding because they have been riding since they were 3 yrs old.