How Much Have You Spent on Your Shee?

i've spent $54,300.00, but that's including the hospital bills.

364016[/snapback]

i dont know if you are joking or not but when i broke my collar bone on my blaster a few years ago i had bills up to about that much. 3 days in just a regular hospital room was 15,000. im not sure how much the titanium plate and screws on my collar bone were. im guessin they were the most expensive pieces of metal ive ever bought. other than that i got too much in my banshee, oh wait, i have 2...id have to send off to NASA for them to calculate it..

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my first shee i spent $2500 for the quad and i put $40 for reed petals plus $40 for rings & $40 for a gasket kit. it lasted about 4 years then i sold it after the topend blew. i just bought another shee for$400 with a blown motor. after the rebuild i will have $1800 into and thats just getting it running the way i want it . then theres chrome and paint.

with the cost of it new in '01 + mods, repairs, etc... about $8400. i can't imagine tossing thousands more into it just cuz i felt like it wasn't good enough yet. besides pipes and a few other minor mods, i upgrade when things break down or need replaced, that's pretty much it. i guess that's what having a wife and kids and a mortgage does to you. but i can honestly say that i wouldn't trade any of it for all of your sweet banshees combined... well, ok, maybe the mortgage. :D

Edited by MILO

i dont know if you are joking or not but when i broke my collar bone on my blaster a few years ago i had bills up to about that much. 3 days in just a regular hospital room was 15,000. im not sure how much the titanium plate and screws on my collar bone were. im guessin they were the most expensive pieces of metal ive ever bought. other than that i got too much in my banshee, oh wait, i have 2...id have to send off to NASA for them to calculate it..

364154[/snapback]

all i know is that i'm glad i live in canada all that would be FREE :dance:

Are you kidding Milo id sell my family down the river to have one of those shees, well maybe not my family. But id sell my wifes car....if she had one......id sell my house too :angry: damn! dont have that either, no freakin wonder im still riding my yz and i dont have a shee yet.

jk i really dont have a shee though all the other stuff isnt true lol

Edited by Slammin Full Bore