Maxima 927 vs. K2

Killdmycobra

Taken from Maxima's site....

Castor 927:

"Castor 927 is a unique blend of highly refined castor oil, a specially prepared synthetic and an additive system that reduces carbon and gum formation and provides excellent rust & corrosion protection. Castor 927 also contains an exclusive additive that keeps power valves cleaner and working properly. For all of us that wish to keep our air and water cleaner, Castor 927 is biodegradable. Castor 927 keeps on lubricating; where other lubricants turn to carbon or vaporize, and provides extra protection on cylinder walls, bearing journals and other critical areas at temperatures much higher than other lubricants. "

Usage:

"Castor 927 is ideally suited as a premix for both leaded and unleaded fuels."

Cautions:

"Not intended for use in oil injection systems. When blending with alcohol it normally requires more oil. Care must be exercised when blending with low specific gravity (below 0.730) race gasoline and in temperatures below 35

Taken from Maxima's site....

Castor 927:

"Castor 927 is a unique blend of highly refined castor oil, a specially prepared synthetic and an additive system that reduces carbon and gum formation and provides excellent rust & corrosion protection. Castor 927 also contains an exclusive additive that keeps power valves cleaner and working properly. For all of us that wish to keep our air and water cleaner, Castor 927 is biodegradable. Castor 927 keeps on lubricating; where other lubricants turn to carbon or vaporize, and provides extra protection on cylinder walls, bearing journals and other critical areas at temperatures much higher than other lubricants. "

Usage:

"Castor 927 is ideally suited as a premix for both leaded and unleaded fuels."

Cautions:

"Not intended for use in oil injection systems. When blending with alcohol it normally requires more oil. Care must be exercised when blending with low specific gravity (below 0.730) race gasoline and in temperatures below 35

i just switched over to castor 927 from belray H1R on both my bikes. when i went riding today, the guys i were riding with swore i was running race gas, it smells so sweet. that smell is what i used to associate with 2 strokes, its what i always smelt when i went riding in the sand pits on my old quad. im so happy that i finnaly have that smell, kind of wierd, aint it :unsure: im mixing it a 40:1 now too, i notice it smoking less. H1R oil is much thicker than castor 927, the viscocity is much higher in the castor 927. both my bikes, banshee and cr 80 ran great, so i guess it works!!