if you could change 1 thing about the Banshee...

right lets get this right

pv motor.....rz350 yvps

suspetion....rieger shocks all round

air box....ali airbox

tyres....turf tamers

wider....50" front and rear

stronger frame....fully gusseted

boost bottle....erm white brothers(not sure why though)

power bands....red to match frame :rolleyes:

apart from the 250r geometry i've got mine sorted then :cheers:

jiff

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish they would of made a 500cc pv motor.i know they have the 4cylinder rz500 but thats alot of weigh.

i can see why they didnt put the pv motors in the shee.so many people would be killing there selfs.some people cant even handle a banshee let alone a modded one(not me)

i would like one that came 100hp stock made for trail riding.better shocks or like the 250r all arond on the frame

yea, who ever said get rid of the TORS crap :clap: . Some better shocks with more travel and more adjustment capabilities, better air filter setup, different chain adjustment, better radiator, new exhaust design.

An updated motor would be nice, just not to the point where the average Jo would have to take it somewhere's to get it worked on instead of doin it his self ;)

snow plow and mower deck attachments, horn, hand warmers like the honda goldwing, high output stator to run some sirens and lights, smoke trail and greese extractor for the fuzz, spare tire, bubble machine exhaust hook-up, steering wheel w/ suicide knob...

I think they should go all out for it's final year and let the 4 strokes take another 20 years to produce something close. :headbang:

snow plow and mower deck attachments, horn, hand warmers like the honda goldwing, high output stator to run some sirens and lights, smoke trail and greese extractor for the fuzz, spare tire, bubble machine exhaust hook-up, steering wheel w/ suicide knob...

I think they should go all out for it's final year and let the 4 strokes take another 20 years to produce something close. :headbang:

356442[/snapback]

HAHA YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!