dirtwheels

jjfizzle51

hey i was just going through some of my dirt wheels mags and it is bull shit every month you see less and less banshees and every month they have the same dame shootout yfz v.s. 450r seriously someone needs to make a mag of just banshees it would be tight and show the best mods and how to make a dune rider mx ect.

just a thought

does anybody remember seeing the dirtwheels when the 400ex first came out? they claimed it was faster then the banshee... then 5 years down the road (around the time the 450 came out) they said that the speed between the two wasnt even close becuase the banshee was so much faster. just goes to show ya its all about who is sending them money and not the actual bike. dirtwheels is garbage

• 4 weeks later...
just goes to show ya its all about who is sending them money and not the actual bike.  dirtwheels is garbage

353622[/snapback]

Word. All you ever see is the stupid ass 450's and how they're soooo cool yea whatever. The freaking HQ should make a magazine! I would definitely pull my dirt Wheels subscription for an HQ mag. I say go for shit and do a test mag LEE :headbang:

does anybody remember seeing the dirtwheels when the 400ex first came out?  they claimed it was faster then the banshee... then 5 years down the road (around the time the 450 came out) they said that the speed between the two wasnt even close becuase the banshee was so much faster.  just goes to show ya its all about who is sending them money and not the actual bike.  dirtwheels is garbage

353622[/snapback]

or a little newer,,,,remember when the Vforce first came out?? all they would talk about was how fast this thing is and how well it handles,,,,,,,then on every shootout that followed it got its ass handed to it by most all sport quads! and this was all pre-450 days. :flush:

yea, an all shee mag would be cool that wasnt all full of shit. lol. the only reason i even look at dirtwheels is for the letters section. they normally have some nice shee's :D

367486[/snapback]

yep the letters are awesome.. Although the last time I sent pics of my shee on the side of a oklahoma hill they just put my letter no picture, the letter sounded gay as hell without the pic to go with it... ASSHOLES!! I got shit from my brothers about that..

banghead

yea, an all shee mag would be cool that wasnt all full of shit. lol. the only reason i even look at dirtwheels is for the letters section. they normally have some nice shee's :D

367486[/snapback]

Same here, i picked it up one other time too.......and that was to see the BansheeHQ ad. But shit i haven't bought one for years.