$50,000 Raptor?

I've meet the guy who owns it.. quinn. He has two raptors like that and last I heard he was working on a third. Quinn lives in OHIO I believe. One of the guys on hq here talks to him often. He does tt the raptor.. it doesn't just sit on a stand all the time. I think he's a minister. I know he wasn't using any type of foul language when I was around him. Nice guy. I have photos of the second one at home, but not on this pc at work. I'll look on the net. You may be able to find it at the atv sport web site.

edit

I just read the article..lol. The person that sells those bearings is Holyman here on this site. He's great to deal with. It even says in that article that he's working on another quad...lol.

Rodney

Edited by fixitrod

Thats a damn shame, all that in a raptor. I raced one that had a  770 kit on it. The 770 would pull like crazy coming off the corners but that was it, and it was stupid loud, I could hear him and he was almost a sraight away behind me.

351846[/snapback]

hahahah LMFAO they really suck nutz , i hope he put ,$1000 into a better tranny so it atleast doesnt leave him stranded ,you need to be a preacher to own a raptor casue your ususally praying youll win at a race or praying to make it back home without your soft poorly designed tranny falling apart :P

From the pictures I see gold plating and chrome not performance.

352835[/snapback]

Thats all the pictures show, but if you saw a banshee sitting still would you see performance? Its got a 686, gytr trans, custom air box, dyna ignition, nitrous hook ups, upgraded carbs, rpm swingarm, and rpm subframe. Plus he races TT on it., so I'm sure its not all just for show.