Friends Girlfriend Wrecked my new banshee

Hey, well my banshee was wrecked down a hill, anyways the throttle is broke i orderd a new one, The Front rim Bent And Grinds On The Spindle,,, so i hammerd the rim in so it doesint hit the spindle and now as i look at the way it turns it turns way more to the left ( shifter Side ) and hits on the controll arm! so what would you guys think is also bent i cant visualy see what it is anyone had this happen also? Thanks alot ((( Yes i edited it i was pissed and typed too fast at the time :P )))

((( ALSO ))) anyone have a stock front banshee rim they would sell me, Tire or no tire dont matter, whatever is cheaper

Here Are some pics

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg < -- hits controll arm

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Edited by Droppedatbirth

Hey, well my banshee was wrecked down a hill, anyways the throttle is broke i orderd a new one, The Front rim Bent And Grinds On The Spindle,,, so i hammerd the rim in so it doesint hit the spindle and now as i look at the way it turns it turns way more to the left ( shifter Side ) and hits on the controll arm! so what would you guys think is also bent i cant visualy see what it is anyone had this happen also? Thanks alot ((( Yes i edited it i was pissed and typed too fast at the time :P )))

348817[/snapback]

Fixed IT ! LOL

At the end of the stearing stem is a little tab that limits the stearing. When it gets a hard hit it can bend over or bend away from where its supposed to be. Mine had been pushed over and cracked the ends, when I got my banshee. I took a three foot bar and hammer and bent it back. Then welded the cracks. Don't hold the weld to long on the tab, there is a bearing in there.

At the end of the stearing stem is a little tab that limits the stearing. When it gets a hard hit it can bend over or bend away from where its supposed to be. Mine had been pushed over and cracked the ends, when I got my banshee. I took a three foot bar and hammer and bent it back. Then welded the cracks. Don't hold the weld to long on the tab,  there is a bearing in there.

348958[/snapback]

can you take apic of that please :P i dont see what your talking about thanks for the input

WHAT THE!!!!! Were you dropped at birth or something? Why let some broad drive your new Shee?? Dude, she owes you a blow job, she didn't break her jaw, did she? :jesterlaugh: J/K

I hope she didn't get hurt, you didn't mention it. Sorry that happened, you'll get it fixed. :cheers:

Edited by sheeweet

WHAT THE!!!!! Were you dropped at birth or something? Why let some broad drive your new Shee?? Dude, she owes you a blow job, she didn't break her jaw, did she?  :jesterlaugh: J/K

I hope she didn't get hurt, you didn't mention it. Sorry that happened, you'll get it fixed.  :cheers:

349105[/snapback]

LOL, ya she didint get hurt i should get a hand job atleaste

At the end of the stearing stem is a little tab that limits the stearing. When it gets a hard hit it can bend over or bend away from where its supposed to be. Mine had been pushed over and cracked the ends, when I got my banshee. I took a three foot bar and hammer and bent it back. Then welded the cracks. Don't hold the weld to long on the tab,  there is a bearing in there.

348958[/snapback]

Same thing happened to mine. The metal stop on the frame bent forward. As a result, the "ears" on the steering stem no longer made contact with the stop. The only thing that limited movement was the inside of the rim making contact with the lower a-arm. I hammered the stop back straight but didn't weld it yet. It's holding up so far. But it should be welded.

I've heard of incidents where the handle bars locked at full left or full right because of this. You definitely need to get it fixed.

Same thing happened to mine. The metal stop on the frame bent forward. As a result, the "ears" on the steering stem no longer made contact with the stop. The only thing that limited movement was the inside of the rim making contact with the lower a-arm. I hammered the stop back straight but didn't weld it yet. It's holding up so far. But it should be welded.

I've heard of incidents where the handle bars locked at full left or full right because of this. You definitely need to get it fixed.

349428[/snapback]

I looked at those they look fine, they are in the same position, so i dont know what to look at next any suggestions?