witch tires to choose

wood

getting ready to put tires all the way around,don't know witch ones to pick.itp-hd,or the razrll .and will it help if i jump up the tire size to 22-11-10.will that let me get more hook up i ride mostley dirt.

getting ready to put tires all the way around,don't know witch ones to pick.itp-hd,or the razrll .and will it help if i jump up the tire size to 22-11-10.will that let me get more hook up i ride mostley dirt.

347861[/snapback]

I know mostly dirt, but what kind of riding? Woods, MX, what?

I ride R/A Shredders. And love um. Ive had holeshots too...and nothing beats um. except for the mx's...man they wear fast. R/A's are not as expensive as holeshots, but pretty much the same tire. Plus the fronts have a killer bead running down the middle. To me it acts like a fin in the sand and keeps my tread off the ground when I have to hit the pavement.

I also have a set of holeshot XCR's for the back. 22inch. And to me they are only good for clearance. In fact they hook up wayyy to good. I only put them on when im doing some forrest crashin...or I know that it will be real rocky or muddy.

I should put that vid of me on the 22's doin a wheelie out of a dounut and riding one tire till I catch air and lay it down anilalaiting the left a-arm.

20's for me .....