Womens Opinion

i was kinda talkin/havin sex this girl n everything was goin great i treated her good she treated me good the sex was awesome n she just up n tells me last nite she dont wanna have sex with me anymore and doesnt want a relationship i mean when we were together we did everything a couple would do i just dont know where i went wrong i never asked her out cuz i didnt know what shed say she told me we could hang out but not have sex, WTF does that mean?? anyone know i sure as fuck dont i know one thing for sure ill never open up to a girl like that again if there are any women members on please give me your opinion on this cuz i sure as hell feel like a total ass..

Edited by stclark816

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That means you are supposed to sleep with her best friend.

Ok, well what it really means is that she has found someone else / wants new cock.

Don't feel bad at least you got to hit it. Thats how women go, no matter what happens eventualy they leave ya. Again don't feel bad, God only knows what women want. They don't even know themselves!

Edited by Justintoxicated

Well, I figured I'll jump in here since several other guys responded. I think he asked for a female viewpoint. :confused:

Anyway, what do you have going on that is so important you can't hang out with her for a little while? Maybe she wants to see if you cared about her beyond just the sex.

Maybe she'll realize what she's missing... :shrugani:

-Bill

Well, I figured I'll jump in here since several other guys responded.  I think he asked for a female viewpoint.  :confused:

Anyway, what do you have going on that is so important you can't hang out with her for a little while?  Maybe she wants to see if you cared about her beyond just the sex.

Maybe she'll realize what she's missing...  :shrugani:

-Bill

346679[/snapback]

Word....