Dex Cool

Doodle

I wouldnt put dex cool in a shee. Especailly dont mix dex cool with the green shit, I've heard it gums up like jello if you do. Why dont you just stick with engine ice? Its not like it needs to be changed that often..

dex cool was made cause the newer engines in cars have aluminum heads and radiators, the dex cool does not( or is suppose to not) cause as much electrolisis (s/p) as the green, which will lead to radiator and heater core leaks, it doesnt help run any cooler.

Dex Cool wont harm your Shee. But you're better off using somehing better. I used Dex Cool in my bike for a coule years with no ill effects. Only 'cause that was all I had at the time and I was too lazy to drive and get the good stuff.

I now use Kool Aide and dont have any complaints. It is strictly a coolant. It doesn't provide any freeze protection. I can't tell for sure if the bike runs cooler since I've never measured the temperature. But since I've been using it, I no longer get the occassional wiff of antifreeze while riding slow trails on hot days. Probably 'cause it runs cooler and no longers spits out coolant.