blaster pegs

i was thinking about using blaster pegs. i was just wondering though. on the right side peg, does it bolt right on or will i have to use a spacer or washer? because one side goes in further than the other. also will the kick starter catch the peg mount and stop it from going all the way down?

and if anyone has a pair that they would sell for less than $25 shipped to MA let me know. thanks :cheers:

i was thinking about using blaster pegs. i was just wondering though. on the right side peg, does it bolt right on or will i have to use a spacer or washer? because one side goes in further than the other. also will the kick starter catch the peg mount and stop it from going all the way down? 

and if anyone has a pair that they would sell for less than $25 shipped to MA  let me know. thanks  :cheers:

331301[/snapback]

the right one has to be shimmed becuse it sits flat on the frame,where as the banshee is off set.

and if anyone has a pair that they would sell for less than $25 shipped to MA  let me know. thanks  :cheers:

331301[/snapback]

He is absolutely right. It's not that hard and you can usually find them for about $10-$15 on Ebay.

:bolt: this mod was used alot for mx banshee to sit you back on bike it moves your pegs back around 1.5-1.75 in and make it easyer to jump they say but not to many mx banshee out there any more i put few set on u just got to do little grinding off the blaster brake horn and use a 1/2 in spacer on right peg i build my mx banshee with 5/8 peg bolts because the frame proublm when you take big jumps in the end i took pegs off and run dg nerfs and took pegs off so just nerfs but it will work i looking for some good banshee pegs for 20 shiped for new drag bike hope this helps u later andrew