Whoh!

ledofthezep

Man, meth in Kansas and Oklahoma is getting so bad that getting NH3 to farm with is almost pure hell. I think it will not be long before they are trying to get us to keep any tanks we have on the place locked in the shed. I farmer friend of mine had two guys walk up to his door one night with burns over %50 or their bodies because their moble meth lab exploded in flames about 1/4 mile from his house.

Meth...... Theres no Meth in Kansas and Oklahoma??  :bolt:

331305[/snapback]

Everyday almost in the local news here in Pitt you here about a meth lab getting busted somewhere within a 100 mile radius. Or you hear about trucks getting stopped on the hiways and getting busted with 100s of pounds of weed lol.

south central and eastern ks is beyond bad, i know people that have lost oh say 60 lbs broke out in zits, and they pick them and eat them, i saw this one lady to it. beyond gross.

i know about 20 people on meth right now. cops wont even jack with them for some reason. :shrugani::shrugani: