twin-to-win

wesw

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE !! :evil:

this is the guy that has my carbs and wont trade me the rims that was promised

man if you read this just do the deal right like we agreed on.

not trying to start shit just want my stuff

wes

Edited by evil

What happened to good ol honestyy? Here in wyoming its still legal to have a gun-fight on capitol ave. of Cheyenne, WY. The law states that yo8u must give notice the the sheriff concerning time and date, and its supposed to vbe legal. I say you make a trip to wyoming and call him out. lol

-Plastered Jared

this is the guy that has my carbs and wont trade me the rims that was promised

330382[/snapback]

no one understands quite like i do. i lost a set of cylinders to a mike light of new jersey. that god damned piece of shit fuckin white trash cylinder thievin piece of monkey dookie.

Wes, I know nobody deserves to get ripped off, but you have to know who your dealing with. Protect yourself a little better as not to trust someone with 6 posts and no BHQ reputation whatsoever. I feel for you man and hope everything works out. I just see this happening all to often when people deal with these new people. I personally wouldn't deal with such a new member as many of these people are just looking to rip someone off as it is so easy. Deal with only those that have a good reputation of buying and selling. Hopefully this guy will come forward and settle up like ASAP!!!!! :angry:

Wes, I know nobody deserves to get ripped off, but you have to know who your dealing with. Protect yourself a little better as not to trust someone with 6 posts and no BHQ reputation whatsoever. I feel for you man and hope everything works out. I just see this happening all to often when people deal with these new people. I personally wouldn't deal with such a new member as many of these people are just looking to rip someone off as it is so easy. Deal with only those that have a good reputation of buying and selling. Hopefully this guy will come forward and settle up like ASAP!!!!!  :angry:

330401[/snapback]

brad i thought about that but i waslike he he seamed to be nice guy. sent me pics and everything.

well we will have to see what happens

I already told you that your carbs are on their way back to you.

I don't need those carbs any more than you need them sitting on your shelf. They are useless to me. I wish I would've known there was going to be 4 junk carbs instead of just 2. Sorry kid, I'll just keep what I've got.

They shipped out 2-25-05 and I insured them and have delivery confirmation.

Do as you wish about HQ. I don't take threats very well. Just remember, they'll hear both sides of the story if you go that route.

this what i got today.

send one set of carbs with tors removed adn cable, that worked great, and a junk set for parts,

i dont really want the tires just the rims.so that will work

i will give you a good set of carbs with cable and junk set for parts that i dont want.

send me your addy and i will send your stuff probably sat, cause thats that the only day i have time to do it.

will this work let me know

If one of those sets has the TORS removed with the throttle screws installed, then it's a good trade. Let me know. By the way, is the throttle cable the stock one, or the one that comes with a TORS removal kit? I guess I mean...Can it be used with the carbs that have the TORS removed? Thanks, Kevin

kevin my man

WHERES MY TRACKING NUMBER???????????????????????????????????

i send you one on monday, its friday and nothing. this isnt the way it should be

It'll be ok, I promise. I've been out of town this week and my wife was suppose to get everything squared away. Well, I come home and I find your carb box AND the rim box. It looks like your address label fell off in shipping somewhere so they sent it back to me. SO, I'll be getting it back out to you AND GET YOU A TRACKING NUMBER.

Edited by evil

All four of your carbs are junk. One set doesn't have slides, the other needs the slides replaced. One set has the idle screw threads stripped out on both carbs, the other set has the idle screws being held nice and secure by teflon tape. The throttle cable is rubbed raw and it even looked like there were two different size needles.

How in the f*ck do you think you got ripped off? You tried to rip me off and it failed. You got your sh!tpile of carbs back just like you sent them.

It's really comforting to know how many immature people are on this site. It's also nice to know how many of you are eager to assume and jump to conclusions.