don't understand?

night rider

went riding last night shee died like i ran out of gas. i checked the tank and it was over half full, checked the vent on the cap and it was good. we were riding in 6 gear just crusing about mid range under the power band and it died twice same thing acted like it was out of gas let it set for 1 minute and she fired up and ran great don't know why it would do this any help would be great thanks :blink:

yaeh it sounds like your not getting good flow ,check that like locogato said and if all else fails disassemble carb and clean out jets and passsages for any debris in their and while yo ugot it apart id check your float bowl height :bolt:

Pull the fuel petcock out of the tank and cut the strainer socks off the ends. They are plugged and only letting a dribble thru. Now you can simply run a clear fuel filter before the carbs and see when it's plugged. I almost guarantee this is the fix, based on your description of the problem.