Any Flat Tracks in Missouri?

BigDix21

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Sikeston have pretty good banking in the corners, and is the track made out of dirt or clay? I'm thinking about racing a few races there if the track is big, fast and smooth.

328102[/snapback]

Sikeston Race Park (SRP) is big alright. 6/10th of a mile. Its definetly not smooth or fast, and it is pretty much just sand. Its a TT only course that is nothing but turns. He has attempted to make a half-ass ST, but it will be small also if they even run it. The corners really have no banking because your are not going fast enough to need it. If you go, don't run American racers. Most people run Tri-tracs.

Sikeston Race Park (SRP) is big alright.  6/10th of a mile.  Its definetly not smooth or fast, and it is pretty much just sand.  Its a TT only course that is nothing but turns.  He has attempted to make a half-ass ST, but it will be small also if they even run it.  The corners really have no banking because your are not going fast enough to need it.  If you go, don't run American racers.  Most people run Tri-tracs.

328375[/snapback]

i agree with jinx the track is big but not smooth and very fast, you have to have some serious traction to do anything in pro class, i am still workin on ym bike to get the traction i need to compete more, tri tracs all the way sikeston although last year they had it packed a lil more than usual and i ran hoosier square style and done alright but tri trac is the best, i think its a fun track to run considering i dont like to travel all that far, i am gonna go to nationals this year at paducah i hear it is fast as hell, plus im a little better on hard packed fast tracks than loose tt because banshee loves to spin!!

i am gonna go to nationals this year at paducah i hear it is fast as hell,

328493[/snapback]

PIR is the only track I have been on that you get to use all 6 of the gears you paid for :headbang: . Very fun track because their is actually more than one racing line that you can run. Most other tracks are follow the leader.

Why wait for the nationals? PIR will run a few times this season. I haven't seen the schedule yet but the first race is usually early-mid april.

Edited by jinx44

Jinx you better hope I sell my banshee soon because I'm going to paduca to kick your's and D's ass at your home track. :D  So after I do there will be none of      this  :cry:  just alot of this :cheers:  :cheers: .......Jack

331176[/snapback]

:rotflmao: That's what I like about you Jack, you're a funny motherfocker! You had better find a way to transplant that Blackhawk engine into that banshee if you want to run with us :D . The worst part is after I lay the (insert Bitchslap smilie here) on you, you'll have to tell everyone you were beat by a fat boy :) .

Its all good. I don't mind :cheers::cheers: with a loser :P .