Any Flat Tracks in Missouri?

BigDix21

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Missouri and I'm looking to find a good place to race flat track or short track. I was just wondering if anybody has any information about some tracks in Missouri or surrounding states. Any info will be helpful. Thanks!

326393[/snapback]

Yesir i race flatrack in Missouri at Sikeston and i use to race at Blodgett, and i think right now they are racing at Flickerwood but in April the Sikeston track will start up, come out and have some fun!!

I live in Missouri and I'm looking to find a good place to race flat track or short track. I was just wondering if anybody has any information about some tracks in Missouri or surrounding states. Any info will be helpful. Thanks!

326393[/snapback]

what part of MO do u live n???

Yesir i race flatrack in Missouri at Sikeston and i use to race at Blodgett, and i think right now they are racing at Flickerwood but in April the Sikeston track will start up, come out and have some fun!!

326919[/snapback]

if u like sand pits go 2 sikeston :shrugani: ... if u like good hooked up tracks let me know and i will tell u where they r :cheers:

What kind of a track is in Osage City? Do they have a website?

327497[/snapback]

i was only there once was gonna race amatuer till i showed up everybody was all dropped and wide big ass fat tires i thought no i'll just watch i don't wanna get run over...this has been few yrs back... but the track was awesome its banked and made of clay .. not sure on size.. and not sure if they have a website... i'm not even sure if they still run there.. thats why i was asking if anyone has ran there... they had minisprints there too so track is not itty bitty...

Let us all know where the good tracks are, dont hold out :cheers:

Let me know before I sell my banshee. You got your bike ready for the race season yet?

327491[/snapback]

come on jack, paducah is the best around here... actually that will prolly b the only track i run this yr unless i go 2 belleville, IL... :bolt:

come on jack, paducah is the best around here... actually that will prolly b the only track i run this yr unless i go 2 belleville, IL...  :bolt:

327696[/snapback]

all depends on what kinda track you like, loose or hard packed? to me i like sikeston because setup and driver wins that race, but on the other hand only track i have ever won pro was a hard pack so i like them too :P

I live in the northwest part of Missouri around Chillicothe. I thought about going to Sikeston but it is a long ways away. I would like to find a bigger track that doesn't dry out come feature time. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

327486[/snapback]

Sikeston is big. Bring your paddles. And the sand there doesn't dry out, it just gets foot deep ruts in it :( .

D isn't ready for the race season, his CUB's haven't made it in yet. <_< I know he'll order some as soon as he sees mine.

D, are we going to try Poplar Bluff this weekend or not. I am either going there to race or hog hunt.

all depends on what kinda track you like, loose or hard packed? to me i like sikeston because setup and driver wins that race, but on the other hand only track i have ever won pro was a hard pack so i like them too :P

327829[/snapback]

Have you raced BET at Belleville, IL? If you want a track that requries setup and driver, BET requires a lot more than SRP.